RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 31-08-2009, 12:33 AM   #11801
moonlet
Natalie.
 
moonlet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Neverwhere
I am currently:

piercing.

moonlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 12:56 AM   #11802
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

tongue



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 01:12 PM   #11803
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Taste



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 01:19 PM   #11804
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

smell



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 09:00 PM   #11805
Crystal_Heart
Philippians 4:6
 
Crystal_Heart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: USA
I am currently:

stinky



2 Corinthians 12:9 (RcV) My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.
Affirmations:
*I now choose to release every negative, destructive, fearful idea and thought from my mind and from my life.
*I am willing to release the pattern in me that is creating any negative condition in my life.
*I release all struggle now, and I am at peace.



Crystal_Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 09:03 PM   #11806
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

skunk



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:14 AM   #11807
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

black and white



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:35 AM   #11808
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

penguin

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:34 AM   #11809
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Waddle.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:09 PM   #11810
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Duck.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #11811
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

dive.






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:12 PM   #11812
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Pool.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #11813
Behind the Smile
a single step.
 
Behind the Smile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Maidenhead
I am currently:

swim.



If we fall,
we don't need self recrimination or blame or anger -
we need a reawakening of our intention
and a willingness to re-commit,
to be whole hearted once again.


Behind the Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:20 PM   #11814
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Fish.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #11815
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

penguin



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:12 AM   #11816
yo2u
 
yo2u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: va
I am currently:

penguins was already said. hmmmmm................. ANTARTICA!!!



''Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.''
Tupac Amaru Shakira.


yo2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:09 AM   #11817
Samzi
 
Samzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland, USA
I am currently:

Icey.



"If you don't stand for something in your life, then you will fall for anything"



Let's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls,
Will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close?


Samzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #11818
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Pond.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #11819
sherlock holmes
do you like my potato?
 
sherlock holmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004

fish.



Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything is different…

you once called your brain a hard drive, well say hello to the virus.


sherlock holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:08 PM   #11820
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

carp.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 14 (0 members and 14 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:55 AM.