RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-09-2009, 07:16 PM   #1161
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

*holds you tighter*
Tries to comfort you.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 10:34 PM   #1162
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

I really like it. It's positive (:
<3



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 10:37 PM   #1163
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

*hugs* Not pathetic



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2009, 11:16 PM   #1164
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Im sure you could make a step forward:)



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 02:35 PM   #1165
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

I'll always love you ^w^
<3



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 03:56 PM   #1166
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

you're not pathetic *hugs*



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 04:06 PM   #1167
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You already have found yourself. You cannot lose who you are.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #1168
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Such a brilliant subtitle:)



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 06:37 PM   #1169
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

I don't mind loving you :)
People love you.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 06:46 PM   #1170
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

hmm..that's a little difficult at the moment



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #1171
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Ive Found you:D , Your right there, And your wonderful:)



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 01:43 AM   #1172
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

I love you *hugs*



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 03:53 AM   #1173
Katan
Peace be with you
 
Katan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

I think I know what you mean. It's not always easy to know who you are while people and the world around you is so busy telling you who you should be.




God is the only one who sees me as beautiful now, and the eyes of God are the only eyes I care about...


Katan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 08:01 AM   #1174
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

It's sad, but also kind of shows that you like who you are, which is good.



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 11:41 AM   #1175
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

I believe you are strong, that you can keep fighting. But untill you believe so yourself, you can lean on me if you want



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2009, 08:20 PM   #1176
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Gives you the strength to go forward and make a wonderful life for yourself.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 05:11 PM   #1177
Katan
Peace be with you
 
Katan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

That made me smile.
Here here, I concur!




God is the only one who sees me as beautiful now, and the eyes of God are the only eyes I care about...


Katan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 10:56 PM   #1178
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

You don't have to apologize for who you are. You are awesome just way you are.



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 11:05 PM   #1179
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Go behind what you now experience to your own source, to your own ground. There you will find everything you could wish for.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 11:07 PM   #1180
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

You are a very nice person for saying that



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:44 PM.