RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2008, 04:06 PM   #1161
bexie
Starfish!
 
bexie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dartmooor (home) but in chichester now
I am currently:

*squishess*
and *squishes from my niece!*
xxxx



My hero wears Combat boots and Camos!
I love that boy!! xxxxx




People walk in and out of our lives everyday, But those special people leave footprints in our hearts and minds.
Love you all xxxxxx


bexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:35 PM   #1162
over and out
 
over and out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

*squishes people*





over and out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:46 PM   #1163
blue butterfly
Claire
 
blue butterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: cambridgeshire. uk
I am currently:

*squishes for everyone*



I was indeed born and then broken. But I am living proof that broken can recover a life worth living.
x pm me anytime x


blue butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:54 PM   #1164
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

*Squishes everyone*



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:35 AM   #1165
over and out
 
over and out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

ok kinda a selfish post but can people pleeeeeeeeease vote on my poll

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...ad.php?t=55414

kinda would like some feedback
*squishes to all*





over and out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:34 AM   #1166
blue butterfly
Claire
 
blue butterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: cambridgeshire. uk
I am currently:

*morning squishes*
Have a good day everyone. x x x



I was indeed born and then broken. But I am living proof that broken can recover a life worth living.
x pm me anytime x


blue butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:48 AM   #1167
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

Im up early for once *good day squishes*



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:08 AM   #1168
Ingenue
Jane
 
Ingenue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

*Squishes*



"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"


Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:27 AM   #1169
Aphelion
Drug Guardian
 
Aphelion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I am currently:

This thread's been a little quiet lately - people getting bored of it? :P





Aphelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:49 AM   #1170
lil-princess
lil-princess
 
lil-princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

Sorry i haven't been around :( and sorry i've been so rubbish at advice lately but just wanted to send you all loads of squishes :) xxx



My amazing sisters - Katch, Pomegrante, Hells, Dark Light, blondiebear, l'il esky and Sweetest Downfall :)

My cool cousins - Daisy star, Crystalheart and Crazykat :)

My awesome mom - Vrinda




lil-princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:02 AM   #1171
over and out
 
over and out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

nop emaja sorry i not bin around much having a lot of issues so trying to stay away for a bit from posting and stuff





over and out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 04:41 AM   #1172
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

Not at all oh great one called Maja
*squishes all extra special squishes*
Not been posting much, tis a rough time right now x



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:25 PM   #1173
what_the?
continual crisis
 
what_the?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently:

*squishes* yeah, I'm not bored of it at all, just been a bit difficult to get online at the moment. Hope everyone is good xxxx





"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."




what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 04:25 PM   #1174
Ingenue
Jane
 
Ingenue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

*SoSleepySquishes*



"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"


Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 04:30 PM   #1175
ashleighbean
smallboyonherbike.
 
ashleighbean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NJ
I am currently:

i am not bored of is at all...just been busy..so i am making up for it with:
*SUPER DUPER SUNDAY SQUISHES*



Leave out all the Rest:
[Dreamer&Believer and netsirkylime are my bubbly amigos]
[shakespeare's strumpet is my big sis]
<3[absi is my girlfriend]<3


ashleighbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 04:38 PM   #1176
Sam The Sheep
*Sheep Squishes*
 
Sam The Sheep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

*practice squishes*... Ive just applied... fingers crossed... How was the practice squish? hope I didnt hurt anyone =]

Sam The Sheep
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



PM me anytime if you need a chat!
Email me if you have any questions, about ANYTHING!
Add me on facebook to follow my travels:
Sam Sheep


Sam The Sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 07:49 PM   #1177
Little_pixie
I'm so in love with Olivier <3
 
Little_pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: dartford
I am currently:

it was great sam_the_sheep!!! have u given squishes b4 coz that was a really good squishy!!!!

Really big squishes to everyone so i haven't been in here much but i had prob's at home with the boyfriend hitting me but i'm back now and ready to give every1 loads and loads of squishes to try and make up for not being around so here gose


* BIG BIG BIG squishes 2 all *


* love you all millions from the very bottom of my heart *




So how can you tell me you're lonely,
And say for you that the sun don't shine?
Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London
I'll show you something to make you change your mind



Little_pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2008, 10:37 PM   #1178
blue butterfly
Claire
 
blue butterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: cambridgeshire. uk
I am currently:

*really late sunday squishes*



I was indeed born and then broken. But I am living proof that broken can recover a life worth living.
x pm me anytime x


blue butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2008, 02:33 AM   #1179
Potatos
 
Potatos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK
I am currently:

*really early Monday squishes*



All we need is spuds


Potatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2008, 09:09 AM   #1180
what_the?
continual crisis
 
what_the?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently:

Ok, so my morning squishes have been beaten *sulks*
so.............
*reasonable hour squishes for everyone*
Hope all is good
xxxx





"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Make us all feel wonderful. We'll never forget."




what_the? is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:21 AM.