RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-09-2008, 03:43 AM   #1161
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

thanks hun *squishes*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 03:48 AM   #1162
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

Tis alright <3 *hugs again*

*Hugs everyone else*




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 12:24 AM   #1163
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Dayna and Soph*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 01:18 AM   #1164
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*huggles and cuddles for everyone*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 02:07 AM   #1165
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

*Hugs all*




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 02:11 AM   #1166
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*huggles dayna*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 02:12 AM   #1167
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Soph and Dayna*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 02:17 AM   #1168
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*hugs kat*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 02:22 AM   #1169
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs soph*



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 02:22 AM   #1170
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

*Hugs Soph n Kat*




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 02:27 AM   #1171
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*hugs you both*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 02:34 AM   #1172
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

*Hugs Dayna and Soph* How are you both?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 02:37 AM   #1173
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

i'm not feeling too great. think i'm coming down with something (just in time for the school hlidays) been feeling sick and a bit lightheaded so i think its a good thing i finish early today
how are you?

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 02:41 AM   #1174
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*hugs all*

I hope they're not too wet these hugs hehe



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 02:50 AM   #1175
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Awww *huggles soph* I think I am coming down with a cold or something too, I feel horrible. I finished school yesterday, but I do it through correspondence so I just it over and done with early. Yay for holidays tho, I hope I am not sick for the whole of the holidays tho.

*Hugs Helen* Wet hugs? o_0



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 03:56 AM   #1176
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

*Hugs Kat, Soph and Hells*

I be bloody cold =D




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 04:02 AM   #1177
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*hugs* hope everyone's feeling better soon

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 04:04 AM   #1178
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*hugs you three Kat*

hehe wet hugs from the tears ;)

Thooooooough ANOTHER baby might be arriving two weeks early *dances*



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 04:09 AM   #1179
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*hugs helen*

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2008, 04:14 AM   #1180
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*hugs Soph, and then Dayna cus I can see yooou*



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:25 PM.