RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-11-2013, 08:51 PM   #11701
Fabulous Unicorn
Procrastinator Extraordinaire
 
Fabulous Unicorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: UK
I am currently:

Beautiful photo. ^_^

Fabulous Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 08:54 PM   #11702
Shoshana Rochel
 
Shoshana Rochel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I am currently:

Thank you :)

I like the multicolored unicorn :)



"I need you to know, I'm not through the night. Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light."

"I don't belong here, I gotta move on, dear. Escape from this afterlife"

"Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always had to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know."


Shoshana Rochel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 09:20 PM   #11703
FlyingPeanuts
Hang On to Your IQ
 
FlyingPeanuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: UK
I am currently:

It's very calming.



a heart that hurts
is a heart that works.


FlyingPeanuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 10:16 PM   #11704
Wellingtons
 
Wellingtons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Little girl.

Wellingtons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 10:19 PM   #11705
FranticMind
 
FranticMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hogsmeade.
I am currently:

theres no avatar?

FranticMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 10:27 PM   #11706
Wellingtons
 
Wellingtons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

hah. really?! well that's bloody telling.

Wellingtons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 10:28 PM   #11707
Wellingtons
 
Wellingtons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

And now?

Wellingtons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 10:30 PM   #11708
FranticMind
 
FranticMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hogsmeade.
I am currently:

nope, still no avatar.

FranticMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 10:31 PM   #11709
Wellingtons
 
Wellingtons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

****.

Wellingtons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 10:31 PM   #11710
Wellingtons
 
Wellingtons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

haha.

Wellingtons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 10:33 PM   #11711
FlyingPeanuts
Hang On to Your IQ
 
FlyingPeanuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: UK
I am currently:

There's no avatar still.



a heart that hurts
is a heart that works.


FlyingPeanuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 10:36 PM   #11712
Wellingtons
 
Wellingtons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

I will slink away. It is showing for me.

Wellingtons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #11713
Wellingtons
 
Wellingtons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Last chance and I'm hitting the whisky.

Wellingtons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 10:54 PM   #11714
FranticMind
 
FranticMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hogsmeade.
I am currently:

yay its working! its nice :)

FranticMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 11:08 PM   #11715
Wellingtons
 
Wellingtons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

I think I'll still hit the whisky ;)

Wellingtons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 11:11 PM   #11716
FranticMind
 
FranticMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hogsmeade.
I am currently:

sounds like a plan!

FranticMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 12:41 AM   #11717
Wellingtons
 
Wellingtons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

So anyway, a lion, saying "and?"

Wellingtons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 06:29 AM   #11718
Shoshana Rochel
 
Shoshana Rochel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I am currently:

It's interesting



"I need you to know, I'm not through the night. Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light."

"I don't belong here, I gotta move on, dear. Escape from this afterlife"

"Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always had to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know."


Shoshana Rochel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #11719
FilipinoPanda
Don't let your past define who you are now.
 
FilipinoPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Panda Dumpling House

Beautiful like you



"Sometimes I Wish I could save you.
And there's so many things that I want you to know..
I won't give up till it's over, if it takes you forever I want you to know that...If you fall, stumble down,
I'll pick you up off the ground. If you lose faith in you,
I'll give you strength to pull through.
Tell me you won't give up
'cause I'll be waiting if you fall,
you know, I'll be there for you." -Save You by Simple Plan

FilipinoPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 05:59 PM   #11720
Shoshana Rochel
 
Shoshana Rochel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I am currently:

Thanks :)

It makes me smile :)



"I need you to know, I'm not through the night. Some days I'm still fighting to walk towards the light."

"I don't belong here, I gotta move on, dear. Escape from this afterlife"

"Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always had to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know."


Shoshana Rochel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:49 PM.