RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-08-2009, 04:58 PM   #11601
Undetermined.Fate
 
Undetermined.Fate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
I am currently:

Boxing



Her laugh rings through me like a thousand bells.
The soft sweet way her little head smells.
His smile so bright, his giggle so sweet.
His precious tiny fingers, his chubby little feet.
What filled my days before, I do not know.
I've so much love within me, from inside my heart I glow.
A beautiful new world has just begun.
For in it, is my beautiful daughter and my handsome son.


Undetermined.Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 05:08 PM   #11602
GlitterTrashDoll
eZine Editor
 
GlitterTrashDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sheffield
I am currently:

Ring.



DILLIGAF



"it’s when you’re acting selflessly, that you are at your bravest"
- Four.
♥


GlitterTrashDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 05:44 PM   #11603
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

onion




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 06:06 PM   #11604
TheHumanCondition
Smile, someone is thinking of you.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: United States
I am currently:

Crying.





It doesn't matter.
We're encased in the struggle of day to day life.
To break free is to ask for help.
Impossible.


TheHumanCondition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 09:27 PM   #11605
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

tears




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 11:42 PM   #11606
Katiee
It's full of lonely.
 
Katiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Tissue.



<3.


Katiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 12:16 AM   #11607
Deepest Blue
Every RYL Individual Is Special
 
Deepest Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
I am currently:

paper



People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel


Deepest Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 12:30 AM   #11608
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

trees




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 12:35 AM   #11609
Amour
If things go wrong, don't go with them.
 
Amour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Wolverhampton
I am currently:

forest



❤ La vita è bella


Amour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 02:33 AM   #11610
Serafina
 
Serafina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Birmingham(ish), UK
I am currently:

Woods

Serafina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 08:25 AM   #11611
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

Chipmunk?



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 01:23 PM   #11612
broken_dreams
 
broken_dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
I am currently:

animal



After all this has passed,
i still will remain
After i've cried my last,
there'll be beauty from pain
Though it won't be today,
Someday i'll hope again
And there'll be beauty from pain

PM me anytime for anything <3


broken_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #11613
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Zoo...



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #11614
Benji
Doink!
 
Benji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Poo



=D



Benji's Weekly Insight:
I have a Tonberry teddy called Grudge.


Benji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 03:48 PM   #11615
Warrior_x
♥Alecia&amp;&amp;Demi♥
 
Warrior_x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Tigger :P





Warrior_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 03:49 PM   #11616
TheHumanCondition
Smile, someone is thinking of you.
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: United States
I am currently:

Paris Hilton.

TheHumanCondition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #11617
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

ditz.




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 08:02 PM   #11618
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

blonde



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #11619
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

hair.




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 08:08 PM   #11620
falling tears
 
falling tears's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: uk
I am currently:

head xxxx



Here is an angel of healing i drew for everyone needing that extra hope... God bless you all and i wish you a speedy recovery...

falling tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:32 AM.