RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-04-2010, 10:24 PM   #11601
Allissa
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

Heyy heyy heyy!!

Allissa is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 10:26 PM   #11602
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Hi there =]




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 10:46 PM   #11603
Allissa
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

What's upp?? (:

Allissa is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 10:54 PM   #11604
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Hey everyone. How are we?

The One Who is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 10:55 PM   #11605
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Hey Claire :]

I'm okay, I guess.

How are you?




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 10:56 PM   #11606
The One Who
 
The One Who's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere
I am currently:

Same really.

The One Who is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 11:09 PM   #11607
Allissa
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

Yeah me too I guess...

Allissa is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 11:13 PM   #11608
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Awwww, that's super cute, Zed! I'm all for PMing you my address, but if you don't want me to, that's fine *nods*

I'll try and think of a word for you, Adam, if you like?

Hello, everyone =]

Lucius. is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 11:14 PM   #11609
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

it's ok Gabz. I've managed to do it.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 11:18 PM   #11610
Allissa
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

Mmkayy so someones gonna hv to introduce me to everyone... There's too many!! Haha... Hii

Allissa is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 11:20 PM   #11611
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Well I'm Adam. We sometimes joke that i'm the dad of the family.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 11:20 PM   #11612
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Hi, Allissa, I'm Marie =]

I may be referred to as; Mafiki, Mariki, Maweh and Mawoo, and pretty much anything anyone wants to call me.

:3




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 11:22 PM   #11613
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

What word did you end up using? =]

I'm Gabz, Gabzy, Gaboo and to Cath (I.Heart..And), I'm Hobbit and she's Dwarf =]

Nice to meet you ^_^

I'm the mother of the house =]

Lucius. is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 11:24 PM   #11614
Allissa
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

Hii Adam:) haha that's like one of my favorite names:] lol... Hmm and Marie... I'm sure I'll find something to call u:D haha

Allissa is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 11:27 PM   #11615
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

Hi ^_^

Oh, I forgot to mention, I've got the 'Crazy Lesbian Aunt' of the house post covered :)




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 11:37 PM   #11616
Allissa
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

Sry I missed u gabz!! My bad... Hmm so we got mother...dad...and crazy lesbian aunt... That pretty much makes up ur average family... Gaga can I be the pain in the a** little sister everyone secretly luvs?? Haha

Allissa is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 11:37 PM   #11617
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

That's fine with me. Whose little sister are you going to be?

Lucius. is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 11:39 PM   #11618
Allissa
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

Hmm that "gaga" was supposed to actually say "hmm" I won't even ask how the heck my spell check came up with that one.. Sry I'm postin frm my phone.. So you'll occasionally see random words like that...

Allissa is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 11:39 PM   #11619
Allissa
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

Idk who wants mehh?? :D haha

Allissa is offline  
Old 24-04-2010, 11:45 PM   #11620
Lucius.
Luscious Mouthful.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

You can be my daughter, so the sister of all my other children? xD

Lucius. is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:37 AM.