RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2010, 12:34 AM   #11561
craving tears
i love you<3
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

It shows she likes to be there for people, and she will take whatever comes her way.



9th July.

craving tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:28 AM   #11562
charlieglasgow
bedlam publishing journalist :)
 
charlieglasgow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Casper, Wyoming
I am currently:

awww, you're an awesome friend, finding a way to get something for your friend!



http://www.icedteaandlemoncake.wordpress.com
I have a blog, and I LOVE comments. pretty please?

what's up? I'm a bagel.

charlieglasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:56 AM   #11563
Lonely Flower
She wants to go home, but nobody's home..
 
Lonely Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Mexico
I am currently:

love it:)



There comes a point in your life
when things have to change.


i hate myself.


Lonely Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:42 AM   #11564
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

But no matter hiw much you strive for it you'll never achieve perfection. The trick is to be happy with you!



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:12 AM   #11565
Oddity
 
Oddity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Canada
I am currently:

I think it says that you believe in love, though you've had some heartache in the past. Love is a beautiful thing made from the remnants of the past rising up...

Oddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:30 AM   #11566
charlieglasgow
bedlam publishing journalist :)
 
charlieglasgow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Casper, Wyoming
I am currently:

your heart's a bit fragile right now, and everyone's watching it be so but doesn't want to do anything about it.



http://www.icedteaandlemoncake.wordpress.com
I have a blog, and I LOVE comments. pretty please?

what's up? I'm a bagel.

charlieglasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:52 AM   #11567
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Skins :D much love!



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:53 AM   #11568
Successful.Failure
I have no control.
 
Successful.Failure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arizona
I am currently:

Love never dies is what it SAYS. I never understood why SAY is capitalized in the title of this thread.




In this house, we stan the Diamondbacks.


Successful.Failure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:01 AM   #11569
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

See the light :D you like green day!:)



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:18 PM   #11570
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

ooh green day! sorry, phoenixes. your comment distracted me to the comment before yours XD

i love your signature and i shall put on my oven gloves and huggle it XD



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:00 PM   #11571
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Aww thanks :)
I love you too ;D (too your signature!)



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:52 PM   #11572
charlieglasgow
bedlam publishing journalist :)
 
charlieglasgow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Casper, Wyoming
I am currently:

phoenixes are strong.



http://www.icedteaandlemoncake.wordpress.com
I have a blog, and I LOVE comments. pretty please?

what's up? I'm a bagel.

charlieglasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:07 AM   #11573
Breifly_Tragic </3
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
 
Breifly_Tragic </3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

You like Skins



"And just like the movies, we play out our last scene. You won't cry, I won't scream."
"There's just chaos, and violence, and random unpredictable evil that comes out of no where. && rips you to shreads."
<3RYL House<3


Breifly_Tragic </3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #11574
charlieglasgow
bedlam publishing journalist :)
 
charlieglasgow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Casper, Wyoming
I am currently:

is that buffy the vampire slayer?



http://www.icedteaandlemoncake.wordpress.com
I have a blog, and I LOVE comments. pretty please?

what's up? I'm a bagel.

charlieglasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:49 AM   #11575
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

I think people can love others properly, I've seen evidence of it myself. So don't go losing hope.



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:41 AM   #11576
charlieglasgow
bedlam publishing journalist :)
 
charlieglasgow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Casper, Wyoming
I am currently:

aww thankies! you have a sense of humor



http://www.icedteaandlemoncake.wordpress.com
I have a blog, and I LOVE comments. pretty please?

what's up? I'm a bagel.

charlieglasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:27 AM   #11577
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

45k on fanfic? Someones dedicated!:p



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:01 AM   #11578
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

I do love that picture.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:20 AM   #11579
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

I spent almost half an hour trying go find the right one !:)

your tired of people telling you your fine when your
not?



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:24 AM   #11580
charlieglasgow
bedlam publishing journalist :)
 
charlieglasgow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Casper, Wyoming
I am currently:

it feels good to have it done!!! someone from the biz told me that if i got it all polished i should send it to the company who makes the tv show because they might want to buy it. >.>. weird, huh?

that phoenix is strong.



http://www.icedteaandlemoncake.wordpress.com
I have a blog, and I LOVE comments. pretty please?

what's up? I'm a bagel.

charlieglasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:28 PM.