RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-09-2013, 11:32 PM   #11441
GIGM
used to be PNGIL
 
GIGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Swansea
I am currently:

pace man.



I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2013, 11:58 PM   #11442
TinyRye
The abnormal deviant
 
TinyRye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013

I'm not even sure what that is... Am I completely blind?





TinyRye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2013, 02:08 PM   #11443
Kittyenna
Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves
 
Kittyenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

Gives me the creeps a little but it's cool at the same time!



Hush, little baby, drink your spoiled milk
I'm crazy, need my prescription filled
Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you
A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison, too


Kittyenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 04:10 AM   #11444
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

I wonder what it means...



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 01:38 PM   #11445
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

Simply ... just smile :)



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #11446
FranticMind
 
FranticMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hogsmeade.
I am currently:

very majestic :)

FranticMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 09:58 PM   #11447
TinyRye
The abnormal deviant
 
TinyRye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013

I freaking LOVE lions! Do I even need to say more? 8)))





TinyRye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 10:15 PM   #11448
Quo Vadis
 
Quo Vadis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Romania

A species of spider that don't scare me



Whither shall I go

Quo Vadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2013, 09:52 AM   #11449
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

I feel like I really should know who it is.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2013, 08:52 PM   #11450
FranticMind
 
FranticMind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hogsmeade.
I am currently:

reminds me to smile :)

FranticMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:36 PM   #11451
Indigo.
Wir und die Todten reiten schnell.
 
Indigo.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Wales
I am currently:

I also love lions! (I mean who doesn't).



If I only could
make a deal with God.




Indigo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #11452
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Free spirit?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:10 PM   #11453
Kittyenna
Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves
 
Kittyenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

makes me smile and remember there is light



Hush, little baby, drink your spoiled milk
I'm crazy, need my prescription filled
Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you
A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison, too


Kittyenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:41 PM   #11454
Indigo.
Wir und die Todten reiten schnell.
 
Indigo.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Wales
I am currently:

Triquetra! For me, this is a symbol of the Triple Goddess. What does it symbolise for you, if it's OK to ask? :)



If I only could
make a deal with God.




Indigo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:14 PM   #11455
Kittyenna
Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves
 
Kittyenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

You're one of the first people to know what it is :) of course, I've been looking into wicca a lot recently, for me right now it symbolises women (though not limited to women) that are strong, have a purpose and gives me hope/something to focus on :) x

Makes me smile, reminds me there are nice things out there and freedom :)



Hush, little baby, drink your spoiled milk
I'm crazy, need my prescription filled
Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you
A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison, too


Kittyenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:21 PM   #11456
Amaryllis
Forum Mod
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Yarnia
I am currently:

I've always liked that symbol. I used to have a drawing of it in my bedroom when I was a child.



Men come and go, but dust accumulates.

Amaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:25 PM   #11457
Kittyenna
Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves
 
Kittyenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

:)

Either you don't have one or I just can't see it?



Hush, little baby, drink your spoiled milk
I'm crazy, need my prescription filled
Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you
A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison, too


Kittyenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:06 PM   #11458
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Very cool pattern



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:55 PM   #11459
Kittyenna
Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves
 
Kittyenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yours too :)



Hush, little baby, drink your spoiled milk
I'm crazy, need my prescription filled
Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you
A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison, too


Kittyenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:46 PM   #11460
Indigo.
Wir und die Todten reiten schnell.
 
Indigo.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Wales
I am currently:

I really can relate to what you said! I call myself Neo-Pagan(probably because that term just says I'm Pagan, and the path I'm following is a bit of a mix between a few traditions(mostly Celtic, yes), including Wicca! + I always want to learn something new so I feel like the name fits and if I find that I relate a lot to different traditions, then it will still be the same)



If I only could
make a deal with God.




Indigo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:46 PM.