Sheila goes out with her mate stella,
it gets poured all over her fella,
cos shes says, man he aint no better
than the next man kicking up fuss
drunk, she stumbles down by a river
screams calling london,
none of us heard her coming,
i guess the carpet weren't rolled out
(Oh when my love, my darling,
You've left me here alone,
I'll walk the streets of London
Which once seemed all our own.
The vast suburban churches
Together we have found:
The ones which smelt of gaslight
The ones in incense drown'd)
Her lingo went from the cockney to the gringo
any time she sing a song, the other girls sing along
and tell all the fellas that that lady is single
a fickle way to tickle on my young mans ting
Shes up for doing what she like any day more like the night
she ground drunk the soles that she stole/brought/borrowed
She didnt like fights, but at the same time understood that
fellas will be fellas till the end of time
(good heavens what a noise, cold blooded murder of the english tongue)(blup)
Jack had a gang that he called the many grams,
he was known as smack jack the cracker man
in life he was dealt some **** hands
but the boys got the back now
and jay went the same way as mickey and dan
dependant mans on the erowans,
and man lisa had a baby with sam,
and now jack on his own man,
well done jack, glug down that cider,
your right shes a slut and you never ****ing liked her
not like what he stopped so shocked
cos it turns out the last dance killed the pied piper
tough little big man friends with your daughters
only cos they drive him to pick up on his quarters
brawler, larger lout rawness
alter the forth from their three
but they aint near the border
two young guns are by your hell fire corner
always need a favour, they never took a order,
behave young scally wag, a fine young gal a add
glad ragged up but only ever getting fag hags,
arm on his shoulder, cheeked by some type
slag better understand
he chained to the glamour
superficial the issue
but one me and jack,
dirty 5 doppelgangers
Sheila Goes out with her mate stella,
it gets poured all over her fella,
cos shes says, man he aint no better
than the next man kicking up fuss
drunk, she stumbles down by a river
screams calling london,
none of us heard her coming,
i guess the carpet weren't rolled out
(its over man, its over) (LONDON)
So this a short story bout the girl georgina
never seen a worse, clean young mess
under stress at best, but she pleased to see ya,
with love, god bless, we lay her body to rest,
now it all dear started with daddys alcoholic
light weights chinking down, numbing his brain,
and the doctor said he couldn't the heart their started
now beat up, drugged up she feelin the strain
she says "in a rut what the **** im spose to do"
suck it up, start stop keep running through,
"true but you try aint easy to do",
she been buckle belt beaten from the back like a brat,
dunno where she goin but she know where she at,
so georgy its like a chain react,
but the truth is you know she probably fought back,
tears stream down her face,
she screamed away,
"when i fall, no one catch me"
alone lonely, i'll overdose slowly
get scared, i'll scream and shout
but you know it wont matter she'll be passing out
i say giggidy-bigidy up just another day
another sad story, thats tragedy,
paramedic anounced death at 10.30
rip it up, kick it, spit out the views
Sheila Goes out with her mate stella,
it gets poured all over her fella,
cos shes says, man he aint no better
than the next man kicking up fuss
drunk, she stumbles down by a river
screams calling london,
none of us heard her coming,
i guess the carpet weren't rolled
Sheila Goes out with her mate stella,
it gets poured all over her fella,
cos shes says, man he aint no better
than the next man kicking up fuss
drunk, she stumbles down by a river
screams calling london, (london)
none of us heard her coming,
i guess the carpet weren't rolled out
While you were sleeping, I was listening to the radio and wondering what you're dreaming, when, it came to mind that I didn't care.
"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."
(If you're sleeping are you dreaming
If your dreaming are you dreaming of me?
I can't believe you actually picked me.)
(”Hi Justin, this is your mother, and it's 2:33 on Monday afternoon.
I was just calling to see how you ware doing.
You sounded really uptight last night.
It made me a little nervous, and a l... and... well... it made me nervous, it sounded like you were nervous, too.
I just wanted to make sure you were really OK,
And wanted to see if you were checking in on your medication.
You know I love you, and...
Take care honey
I know you're under a lot of pressure.
See ya. Bye bye”)
I have to block out thoughts of you so I don’t lose my head
They crawl in like a cockroach leaving babies in my bed
Dropping little reels of tape to remind me that I’m alone
Playing movies in my head that make a porno feel like home
There's a burning in my pride, a nervous bleeding in my brain
An ounce of peace is all I want for you. Will you never call again?
And will you never say that you love me just to put it in my face?
And will you never try to reach me?
It is I that wanted space
Hate me today
Hate me tomorrow
Hate me for all the things I didn't do for you
Hate me in ways
Yeah ways hard to swallow
Hate me so you can finally see what’s good for you
I’m sober now for 3 whole months it’s one accomplishment that you helped me with
The one thing that always tore us apart is the one thing I won’t touch again
In a sick way I want to thank you for holding my head up late at night
While I was busy waging wars on myself, you were trying to stop the fight
You never doubted my warped opinions on things like suicidal hate
You made me compliment myself when it was way too hard to take
So I’ll drive so ****ing far away that I never cross your mind
And do whatever it takes in your heart to leave me behind
Hate me today
Hate me tomorrow
Hate me for all the things I didn’t do for you
Hate me in ways
Yeah ways hard to swallow
Hate me so you can finally see what’s good for you
And with a sad heart I say bye to you and wave
Kicking shadows on the street for every mistake that I had made
And like a baby boy I never was a man
Until I saw your blue eyes cry and I held your face in my hand
And then I fell down yelling “Make it go away!”
Just make a smile come back and shine just like it used to be
And then she whispered “How can you do this to me?”
Hate me today
Hate me tomorrow
Hate me for all the things I didn’t do for you
Hate me in ways
Yeah ways hard to swallow
Hate me so you can finally see what’s good for you
For you
For you
For you
[Children voices:]
If you're sleeping, are you dreaming,
if you're dreaming are you dreaming of me.
I can't believe you actually picked me
Baby, seasons change but people don't.
And I'll always be waiting in the back room.
I'm boring but overcompensate with
Headlines and flash, flash, flash photography.
But don't pretend you ever forgot about me.
Don't pretend you ever forgot about me.
Wouldn't you rather be a widow than a divorcee?
Style your wake for fashion magazines.
Widow or a divorcee?
Don't pretend, d-d-d-don't pretend.
We don't fight fair.
We don't fight fair.
They say your head can be a prison.
Then these are just conjugal visits.
People will dissect us till
This doesn't mean a thing anymore.
Don't pretend you ever forgot about me.
Don't pretend you ever forgot about me.
Wouldn't you rather be a widow than a divorcee?
Style your wake for fashion magazines, ohhh.
Widow or a divorcee?
Don't pretend, d-d-d-don't pretend.
We do it in the dark with smiles on our faces.
We're dropped and well concealed in secret places, woah.
We do it in the dark with smiles on our faces.
We're dropped and well concealed in secret places
We don't fight fair.
We don't fight fair.
We don't fight fair.
We don't fight fair.
We don't fight fair.
We do it in the dark with smiles on our faces.
We're dropped and well concealed in secret places, woah.
We do it in the dark with smiles on our faces.
We're dropped and well concealed in secret places.
We don't fight fair.
With smiles on our faces.
We're dropped and well concealed in secret places.
We don't fight fair.
Don't pretend you ever forgot about me.
We don't fight fair.
Don't pretend you ever forgot about me.
We don't fight fair.
"I'm alive!"
"I'm alive!"
Final words of a god left drowning
Burned alive
Burned alive
Scorch the angels out from the skies
Building up the walls to surround us in
From a world built on sin
Building up the strength for the release
From a world corrupted
To be unseen
With the eyes
For it's the ground that we lie on
Open wide
Open mind
Nail your mouths shut it's this world
Wasting lives away
Consume to filling
Only waking
For the feeding
Give me spark to light the world
Up in flames reignite
A changing to better times
End this now
Pillars
Serpents
Make it over
Give me spark to light the world
Up in flames reignite
A changing to better times
End this now
So no more are these dreams of angels
Washed away with the tears
a statue stands in a shaded pllace
an angel girl with an upturned face
a name is written on a polished rock
a broken heart that the world forgot.....
thru the wind and the rain she stands hard as a stone
in a world that she cant rise above
but her dreams give her wings
and she flies to a place where she's loved
concrete angel.....
Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are
Dad, your boy is about to fall.
He walks the razor's edge.
He's on the brink of fading out.
He's at his bitter end.
Dad, your boy who used to run, you taught him how to crawl.
He left home to find his own, now all he had is gone.
In your eyes I see a darkness that torments you
and in your head where it dwells.
I'd give you my hand if you'd reach out and grab it.
Let's walk away from this hell.
Mom, your baby is on his way.
He'll soon be at your side.
Cause he's forgotten all he's known.
A part of him has died.
Mom may never understand why baby's come and gone.
He left home to find his own, now all he has are lies.
Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~
Well i miss you in the winter,
Your friends say i should listen,
But can’t you see i’ve loved you all along?
Well if America don’t like me,
You can say i finally became a man
Who only likes a gun,
Shoot anyone, shoot anyone...
Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high,
And the dreams that you dreamed of,
Once in a lullaby.
Oh, somewhere over the rainbow,
blue birds fly, And the dreams that you dreamed of,
Dreams really do come true.
Someday, I'll wish upon a star,
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me.
Where trouble melts like lemon drops,
High above the chimney top,
That's where you'll find me.
Oh, somewhere, over the rainbow, bluebirds fly,
And the dreams that you dare to.
Oh why, oh why can't I?
Well, I see trees of green and red roses too,
I'll watch them bloom for me and you.
And I think to myself: What a wonderful world!
Well, I see skies of blue and I see clouds of white,
And the brightness of day.
I like the dark and I think to myself:
What a wonderful world!
The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky,
Are also on the faces of people passing by.
I see friends shaking hands, saying, 'How do you do?'
They're really saying, ' I...I love you!'
Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep
And then leave me alone
Dont try to wake me in the morning
cause I will be gone
Dont feel bad for me
I want you to know
Deep in the cell of my heart
I will feel so glad to go
Sing me to sleep
Sing me to sleep
I dont want to wake up
On my own anymore
Change the voices in your head,
Make them like you instead
If I could tell the world just one thing
It would be that we're all OK
And not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful
And useless in times like these
I won't be made useless
I won't be idle with despair
I will gather myself around my faith
For light does the darkness most fear
My hands are small, I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
And I am never broken
Poverty stole your golden shoes
It didn't steal your laughter
And heartache came to visit me
But I knew it wasn't ever after
We'll fight, not out of spite
For someone must stand up for what's right
'Cause where there's a man who has no voice
There ours shall go singing
My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
I am never broken
In the end only kindness matters