RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-02-2010, 04:25 PM   #1121
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Yes "it gos on and on my friends"

Have you ever blown your weeks grocery money on some impulse item ?


Last edited by Doikers : 22-02-2010 at 04:28 PM. Reason: oops


I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 04:28 PM   #1122
Katiee
It's full of lonely.
 
Katiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Nopeeeee

Have you ever eaten something that isn't edible?



<3.


Katiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #1123
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yes! A coin. And I've also, for the sake of international relations, been forced to eat things which aren't really edible but somehow find their way onto menus. Sorry China - chicken feet are NOT FOOD!

Have you ever seen a picture of yourself doing something you have no memory of ever doing?




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 08:04 PM   #1124
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

yes, baby pictures, but no, not anything recent

have you ever had white hot chocolate? *its very good by the way




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2010, 01:40 AM   #1125
consequential
 
consequential's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009

cant say I have

have you ever been talking to someone and realise they are a waste of space

consequential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:14 PM   #1126
Flaye
 
Flaye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I am currently:

Yes. I work with one guy that is a total waste of space. I've started to ignore him so I don't have to spend time of my day talking/dealing with him. (It's really bad.)

Have you ever lied (moderate to big lie) to get sympathy?

Flaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #1127
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Not quite - but I've stretched the truth.

Have you ever slept for more than 12 hours straight?




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:20 PM   #1128
uriegirl92
 
uriegirl92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Maine
I am currently:

yes



have you ever talked on the phone with someone for 4 hours?

uriegirl92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:01 PM   #1129
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

I think 3 hours is my record.

Have you ever got food poisoning from eating your own cooking?




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:04 AM   #1130
_Mish_
Time To Prepare A Face...
 
_Mish_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

No, but I have thrown my own cooking away because it has been foul.

Have you ever been to a nudist beach?



Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't

-hirple.-


_Mish_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2010, 11:00 PM   #1131
sugarandlime
 
sugarandlime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

No, never

Have you ever hugged/said hi to etc someone you thought you knew but actually they were strangers

sugarandlime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 01:36 AM   #1132
Entropy
 
Entropy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

I've smiled and kinda waved at someone who i didnt know once

Have you ever stayed in bed until it got dark again?




"this is the room where you don't have to be brave"


Entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #1133
Surinai
Would you kindly?
 
Surinai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arizona
I am currently:

No.:P

Have you ever gone swimming with your clothes on?



There is no magic cure, no permanent solution to make it all go away. There are only small steps forward, and easier day, an unexpected laugh, and a mirror that doesn't matter anymore.

I am thawing.
-Wintergirls


Surinai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:55 AM   #1134
S.K
theres always hope
 
S.K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

nope.
Have you been overseas ?



Follow your dreams

S.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:19 PM   #1135
RenTheActress
 
RenTheActress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

Yep! I'm from the US but right now I live in Australia!

Have you ever played in the snow?



// And our scars remind us that the past is real... //


<3 www.postsecret.com <3

RenTheActress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:00 AM   #1136
SheHasHope
She Has Hope
 
SheHasHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

Yes. But probably not like the people up north. ;)

Have you ever stayed up for 48 hours straight?

SheHasHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:44 PM   #1137
-Shae-Lynn*
Laugh often. Dream big. Reach for the stars!!
 
-Shae-Lynn*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada

Yep, at camp. Not my best decision...

Have you ever not been able to fall asleep because you didn't have your stuffed animal?



It's the children the world almost breaks that grow up to save it.
-Frank Warren


-Shae-Lynn* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:12 AM   #1138
Surinai
Would you kindly?
 
Surinai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arizona
I am currently:

When I was like 4, I had to have my tiger, Bob.;3

Have you ever eaten caviar?



There is no magic cure, no permanent solution to make it all go away. There are only small steps forward, and easier day, an unexpected laugh, and a mirror that doesn't matter anymore.

I am thawing.
-Wintergirls


Surinai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 04:44 AM   #1139
Sefka
 
Sefka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yes.

Have you ever ridden a motorbike?




Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!




Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #1140
Kelly.
 
Kelly.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK

No.

Have you ever been to Australia?

Kelly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:47 PM.