RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-07-2009, 08:47 AM   #11301
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Nest.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 09:06 AM   #11302
Shatterproof
I put the 'fun' in dysfunctional :)
 
Shatterproof's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Eggs.



All the world's a stage,
and all men and women merely players.

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.





Shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 10:14 AM   #11303
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

omlette






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 10:37 AM   #11304
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

intimidating

i got intimidating from omelette?? okay i think that was a mistake.


night


Last edited by Serenade : 26-07-2009 at 01:32 PM.


~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 10:52 AM   #11305
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

overshadow






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 01:18 PM   #11306
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Darkness



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #11307
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

night






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #11308
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

moonlight



~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #11309
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

wolves






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 02:00 PM   #11310
Amaryllis
Forum Mod
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Yarnia
I am currently:

forests



Men come and go, but dust accumulates.

Amaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 02:00 PM   #11311
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Trees.



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 02:24 PM   #11312
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

wood.






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 04:32 PM   #11313
GhostDude306
 
GhostDude306's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Surrey, England
I am currently:

Plugs



...Sticks and stones may break my bones; but words, they scar forever...

GhostDude306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 04:35 PM   #11314
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland

Bath.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 04:53 PM   #11315
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

shower






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 05:59 PM   #11316
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

refreshing



~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 06:28 PM   #11317
havealittlefaith
 
havealittlefaith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I am currently:

breeze





havealittlefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 06:29 PM   #11318
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

gale.






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 06:33 PM   #11319
Serenade
Musing...
 
Serenade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, England
I am currently:

hurricane



~ 'Paint the skyscrapers with huge totem faces and goblin tikis, and every evening what's left of mankind will retreat to empty zoos and lock itself in cages as protection against the bears and big cats and wolves that pace and watch us from outside the cage bars at night'- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
~ We'll float around, hang out on clouds, then we'll come down and have a hangover...
~ Feel free to PM ^.^

Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 06:34 PM   #11320
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

tornado






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 35 (0 members and 35 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:34 PM.