RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2010, 05:24 AM   #11201
boyblunder
 

in need of me =-)

you have been stalked sir!

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:29 AM   #11202
freebird
Mars
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario
I am currently:

i enjoy the colour of hyper! :)
and hopefully you enjoy being hyper :P



If I said I was fine, I was lying;
cos I’ve been here before, so what’s the sense in trying?
I’ll tell you that story I’ll never forget.
I need you to know, I just don’t know how to show it
~
So i hate myself
Or is that selfish?


freebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:32 AM   #11203
yourockmysocks
 
yourockmysocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008

sleep?

yourockmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:35 AM   #11204
freebird
Mars
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario
I am currently:

*finds you*

ps. i have no clue what meep is supposed to be. but that fits, plus it sounds amusing :P



If I said I was fine, I was lying;
cos I’ve been here before, so what’s the sense in trying?
I’ll tell you that story I’ll never forget.
I need you to know, I just don’t know how to show it
~
So i hate myself
Or is that selfish?


freebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:37 AM   #11205
yourockmysocks
 
yourockmysocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008

Beep.

yourockmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #11206
boyblunder
 

Turns out they all died before getting to the island!

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:01 PM   #11207
yourockmysocks
 
yourockmysocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008

I sure hope that you don't drink anything containing caffeine.

yourockmysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:51 PM   #11208
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

Sucked.



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:07 PM   #11209
Snow-In-Wonderland
 

I hope in a good way

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:08 PM   #11210
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

*gives you chocolate*



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:20 PM   #11211
Snow-In-Wonderland
 

*shares chocolate with you*

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:24 PM   #11212
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

*Noms*



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:26 PM   #11213
Snow-In-Wonderland
 

*makes tea to drink while we nom choco* =D

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:01 PM   #11214
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

OMG TEA. *loves you* marry me?



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:15 PM   #11215
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

- keeps you safe -



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:51 PM   #11216
purplelaces
 
purplelaces's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

wraps you in blanket, hopefully helps you feel better

purplelaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:54 PM   #11217
delete account
 
delete account's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: India
I am currently:

*gives you some caffeine, a nice apple and an upbeat CD*
See, I gave you three things in the statistical likelihood that you can't reject all three. =D x

delete account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:58 PM   #11218
charlieglasgow
bedlam publishing journalist :)
 
charlieglasgow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Casper, Wyoming
I am currently:

brings you a cup of hot cocoa



http://www.icedteaandlemoncake.wordpress.com
I have a blog, and I LOVE comments. pretty please?

what's up? I'm a bagel.

charlieglasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:36 PM   #11219
Metal_Juggalette
You'll be amazed at the secrets I keep...
 
Metal_Juggalette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Birmingham, England.
I am currently:

Ooo I love trying to be creative...i'm not good at it though xD



This Is For My Fallen Soldiers,
We Miss You.
Although You're Gone,
We With You. <3

..

Say what you will of me,
I'll always have Juggalo family <3

Metal_Juggalette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 02:27 AM   #11220
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

*cuddles*

I hope you feel better soon



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:06 PM.