RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2012, 10:16 PM   #1101
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

Kix cereal




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:42 AM   #1102
BrittianyNicole94
[[Tell them to remember hope, we have hope!]]
 
BrittianyNicole94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New York
I am currently:

Lasagna



"Tell them to look up. Tell them to remember the stars. The stars are always there but we miss them in the dirt and clouds.
We miss them in the storms. Tell them to remember hope. We have hope." - Renee Yohe -

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." - Robert Frost -


BrittianyNicole94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:54 AM   #1103
planemo
 
planemo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Oceanus Procellarum

moussaka








planemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #1104
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

Nachos



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:51 AM   #1105
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

Onion dip.



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:02 PM   #1106
Pappi
 
Pappi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
I am currently:

POPcorn

Pappi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #1107
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quails eggs.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:38 AM   #1108
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

Red potatoes




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:37 AM   #1109
Rainbow Colors
 
Rainbow Colors's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
I am currently:

Spinach



Whatever it is, you can get through it. I promise.

Rainbow Colors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #1110
hellokittymad
it's not too late, it's never too late....
 
hellokittymad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sheffield, UK
I am currently:

Tarts



"pretty pretty please dont you ever ever feel like your less than less than perfect"

"Don't ever change, you're perfect the way you are"
only a PM away for ANYONE

Gem [smurfette] is my little sister and my princess <3

R.I.P. Keith....31/10/12....forever missed
R.I.P. Lewis....18/01/13....forever I'll love you, forever missed

hellokittymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:58 PM   #1111
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

Udon.




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:12 PM   #1112
krazeevilturtle
Faith. Trust. Pixie Dust.
 
krazeevilturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Camelot
I am currently:

Vermicelli



"Absoloodle!"

"He was a fierce hunter, but he was small and easily squished."

krazeevilturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:15 PM   #1113
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Watermelon.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:01 AM   #1114
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

Xanthren.

Apparently a herb. I'll admit, I had to google that!



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:10 AM   #1115
hellokittymad
it's not too late, it's never too late....
 
hellokittymad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sheffield, UK
I am currently:

yoghourt



"pretty pretty please dont you ever ever feel like your less than less than perfect"

"Don't ever change, you're perfect the way you are"
only a PM away for ANYONE

Gem [smurfette] is my little sister and my princess <3

R.I.P. Keith....31/10/12....forever missed
R.I.P. Lewis....18/01/13....forever I'll love you, forever missed

hellokittymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 12:12 AM   #1116
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

Zucchini



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 04:13 AM   #1117
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

apples! my favorite




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 10:40 AM   #1118
hellokittymad
it's not too late, it's never too late....
 
hellokittymad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sheffield, UK
I am currently:

bannana's



"pretty pretty please dont you ever ever feel like your less than less than perfect"

"Don't ever change, you're perfect the way you are"
only a PM away for ANYONE

Gem [smurfette] is my little sister and my princess <3

R.I.P. Keith....31/10/12....forever missed
R.I.P. Lewis....18/01/13....forever I'll love you, forever missed

hellokittymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 04:13 AM   #1119
oderint_dum_metuant
i am living fire
 
oderint_dum_metuant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

chowder



i am heartbreak
& depression
pathetic
& pitiful
abrasive,
deceptive
[

oderint_dum_metuant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #1120
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

Doughnuts



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:45 AM.