RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-05-2016, 10:37 AM   #1101
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Yodelling



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 04:47 PM   #1102
lost and lonely
don't know which way to turn
 
lost and lonely's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere in my head....uk
I am currently:

Zumba



I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath
And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy


lost and lonely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 09:27 PM   #1103
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Acting.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 12:20 PM   #1104
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Brainwashing



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 05:38 PM   #1105
lost and lonely
don't know which way to turn
 
lost and lonely's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere in my head....uk
I am currently:

Canoeing



I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath
And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy


lost and lonely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 12:28 PM   #1106
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Driving people around you crazy.



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2016, 11:39 AM   #1107
lost and lonely
don't know which way to turn
 
lost and lonely's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere in my head....uk
I am currently:

Enjoy the good days...no matter how few...



I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath
And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy


lost and lonely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2016, 01:56 PM   #1108
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Flying



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 01:05 AM   #1109
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Helicopter.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 11:17 AM   #1110
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Ice Sculpting



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 09:47 PM   #1111
Kittyx72
 
Join Date: May 2016
I am currently:

Jackhammering

Kittyx72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2016, 03:29 PM   #1112
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Koala Rescue



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 11:02 AM   #1113
Kittyx72
 
Join Date: May 2016
I am currently:

Llama herding

Kittyx72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2016, 01:05 PM   #1114
lost and lonely
don't know which way to turn
 
lost and lonely's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere in my head....uk
I am currently:

Massage



I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
You're trying to save me, stop holding your breath
And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy


lost and lonely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2016, 10:19 AM   #1115
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Nursing people / animals back to health



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2016, 08:42 PM   #1116
High_Voltage
Slowly But Surely Losing My Mind
 
High_Voltage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hell
I am currently:

Opening a box of cereal





♪"'Cause I'm about to break down,
I'm searchin' for a way out,
I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, I'm a non-believer
I'm a popular, popular monster"♪



High_Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 03:05 PM   #1117
Sooty
Sophie
 
Sooty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Sussex
I am currently:

Pick pocketing



Soon... Now will be then...Today will be yesterday... Present will be past...And thought will be memory... So...Live for the future! Make your future how you want it!

Sooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2016, 03:23 PM   #1118
wizzy
 
Join Date: Jul 2015

quadding

wizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 02:32 AM   #1119
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Rowing.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 03:34 AM   #1120
wizzy
 
Join Date: Jul 2015

surfing

wizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:47 AM.