RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-05-2011, 08:38 AM   #1101
shadowedsoul
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Mum hmm no I'm really struggling at the sec, hanging on
Just want out badly

shadowedsoul is offline  
Old 17-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #1102
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Drew and Shadowedsoul... Keep talking to us. Try to call someone if things are really bad. Are you in danger? Need to go to hospital? Please stay safe whatever it takes. We don't want anything to happen to you. Hugs.

Mum24 is offline  
Old 17-05-2011, 12:22 PM   #1103
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Libz... I'm soo sorry you've had a crap day and being used and getting beaten surely sucks. You shouldn't be living in such a situation. Was it your dad? I'm sorry hon. I wish I knew how to help. Can you tell someone? Get some help? I know you feel trapped. Hugs.

Mum24 is offline  
Old 17-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #1104
shadowedsoul
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

Thanks I'm at work just really struggling with stuipedthoughts
Really having a crap day trying to tidy up a shit tip how are u

shadowedsoul is offline  
Old 17-05-2011, 12:58 PM   #1105
Frail Existence
Wide awake.
 
Frail Existence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: United States
I am currently:

Didnt have crap day till late evening. Wasnt by my dad. Some other guy... Tell someone... Been there and done that before with somebody else, not gonna happen. 'Learned' to keep my mouth shut. You said I shouldnt be living in such a situation, yeah I know. But the main thing besides me not physicallly being able to say anything is the fact I dont want to start everything ove! If I told them about my dad, I would be taken away and I would have to move schools to. If I said anything about anyone else who hurts me, Im scared anyways, but.... in a way this may seem irrational, I dont want them to get introuble.. My dad isnt always bad or anyone else. *HUGS*

May be the start of your day, but how are you so far today?

*HUGS* for you to shadowedsoul and everybody else. Hang in there? Tell someone or talk to somebody please!



These kicks take me far away my dear;
Far away from myself
Far away from my troubles
Far away from heaven



Frail Existence is offline  
Old 17-05-2011, 05:27 PM   #1106
Teddy.Lupin
Metamorphamagus
 
Teddy.Lupin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Brum
I am currently:

I've let my eating problems ruin the life I dragged back from anxiety, depression and bpd, I'm going to screw up the future I hoped for, I feel like I should die now and save myself the disappointment, I feel like if I do it now I'll suceed, I know where I went wrong last time. But there's this little bit, this last cry for help before I set the ball rolling, because I still love my girlfriend so much, I want to try not to for her.



Sometimes you have to laugh, or you would cry.



Teddy.Lupin is offline  
Old 17-05-2011, 07:01 PM   #1107
dawnie
 
dawnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: darlington
I am currently:

I had enough I don't wanna be here feels like no one wants me no body cares about me . I got really bad urges

dawnie is offline  
Old 17-05-2011, 07:23 PM   #1108
Ellyx
Ella
 
Ellyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Eastbourne
I am currently:

I cant do this anymore



Do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality


Ellyx is offline  
Old 17-05-2011, 08:18 PM   #1109
Frail Existence
Wide awake.
 
Frail Existence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: United States
I am currently:

fucking done (sorry for language)



These kicks take me far away my dear;
Far away from myself
Far away from my troubles
Far away from heaven



Frail Existence is offline  
Old 17-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #1110
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Xander. Sounds like you have a realllly good reason to hang on.... Please give it another chance. I think you deserve another chance at life. I really don't want you to carry through with your plan. So, since you want to try life for her sake (and yours I hope) what's the next step, the next plan of action? Talk to someone? Your doctor? Go to the hospital? Call a crisis line? Get rid of pills? Knives? What? We're here for you.

Mum24 is offline  
Old 17-05-2011, 09:06 PM   #1111
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Dawnie I care about you. Please don't give in to the urges. Who can you talk to? Are u going to go to the hospital? Hugs

Mum24 is offline  
Old 17-05-2011, 09:06 PM   #1112
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Rocker chickelle. What's happening? U ok? Hug

Mum24 is offline  
Old 17-05-2011, 09:07 PM   #1113
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Libz what happened? ((((((big hug))))))

Mum24 is offline  
Old 17-05-2011, 09:17 PM   #1114
Teddy.Lupin
Metamorphamagus
 
Teddy.Lupin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Brum
I am currently:

I can't get rid off my "tool" cause it's not with me, it's just, there. I can't explain better than that because I was informed last time I used the method that I'm the only person in the UK known to have survived. I want to talk to my parents, since they're around me now, but I don't want to worry them. I don't want them to smother me.



Sometimes you have to laugh, or you would cry.



Teddy.Lupin is offline  
Old 17-05-2011, 09:19 PM   #1115
dawnie
 
dawnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: darlington
I am currently:

I can't take no more

dawnie is offline  
Old 17-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #1116
Debbs
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

I never thought this would be me.

Debbs is offline  
Old 18-05-2011, 12:32 AM   #1117
Mum24
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am currently:

Xander I say go for it and talk to them. You can always tell them to back off... Kindly. It's worth the gamble. It's a smaller gamble than the one with your life. I hope you'll try. It sounds like you need the support. I've been there. It's a serious place to be.

Dawnie... Time to go to the hospital... Hm?

Debbs wanna share?

As for me I'm super stressed and still don't know what to do. I feel like saying screw it. I can't do this. I feel like a huge disappointment. Too much F'n pressure.

Mum24 is offline  
Old 18-05-2011, 02:31 AM   #1118
talaiporia
Chat Mod
 
talaiporia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: W. London
I am currently:

*huggling everybody*



It doesn't matter where you come from; it matters where you go.
No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
We won't all be here this time next year,
so while you can take a picture of us.
We're definitely going to hell,
but we'll have all the best stories to tell.


talaiporia is offline  
Old 18-05-2011, 08:42 AM   #1119
dawnie
 
dawnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: darlington
I am currently:

Thanks . I have tried to talk to my mum about I am feeling but I got it all thrown back in my face. I just feel so empty

dawnie is offline  
Old 18-05-2011, 12:24 PM   #1120
Frail Existence
Wide awake.
 
Frail Existence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: United States
I am currently:

*hugs for everyone*
what happened... for the gist of it, one of my dads friends dad died and my closest friends cancer has came back and think she may have brain tumor, again. Her bf has cancerous tumor in his knee still... really just am sick of everything though. and people keep saying to give it time. I knw they are just trying to be helpfull, but time ISNT working!!!! Only making things worse by allowing everything to fall at their own pace.

someone talking about tool up there... i really need to throw this 'thing' away! But I cant for some reason. Found it two days ago (in the basement) and it is extremely sharp. Extremely as in very lightly move it atop the skin and it will cut it. Was holding onto it all last night. Even around my dad. Quite frankily he didnt say anything. Knew he was wondering what it was.



These kicks take me far away my dear;
Far away from myself
Far away from my troubles
Far away from heaven



Frail Existence is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is OFF
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:24 AM.