08-09-2016, 03:24 AM
#11141
Join Date: Aug 2016
I am currently:
Eerie.
08-09-2016, 07:43 AM
#11142
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently:
End....
'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you. '
['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']
'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. Oscar Wilde
Its hard to dance with the devil on your back. Sydney Carter
10-09-2016, 08:01 AM
#11143
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:
Dogma.
Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.
10-09-2016, 08:15 AM
#11144
Join Date: Aug 2016
I am currently:
Apple...
10-09-2016, 06:12 PM
#11145
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:
Ergonomic.
I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones
It's okay , they know me here .
Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)
''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"
11-09-2016, 06:12 AM
#11146
Enjoy all the moments, the all make who you are <3
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ontario, canada
I am currently:
Cats :3
Just let me be myself
11-09-2016, 09:23 AM
#11147
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently:
Sadness.
'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you. '
['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']
'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. Oscar Wilde
Its hard to dance with the devil on your back. Sydney Carter
11-09-2016, 03:07 PM
#11148
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:
Sauce.
I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones
It's okay , they know me here .
Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)
''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"
11-09-2016, 03:25 PM
#11149
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently:
Ease...
'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you. '
['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']
'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. Oscar Wilde
Its hard to dance with the devil on your back. Sydney Carter
11-09-2016, 05:56 PM
#11150
Enjoy all the moments, the all make who you are <3
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Ontario, canada
I am currently:
Easy :)
Just let me be myself
11-09-2016, 08:58 PM
#11151
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:
Yellow
If you don't know where you want to go, then it doesn't matter which path you take.
11-09-2016, 09:33 PM
#11152
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently:
Whatever.
'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you. '
['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']
'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. Oscar Wilde
Its hard to dance with the devil on your back. Sydney Carter
13-09-2016, 02:22 AM
#11153
Join Date: Aug 2016
I am currently:
Rapid.
13-09-2016, 03:41 AM
#11154
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently:
Dog...
'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you. '
['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']
'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. Oscar Wilde
Its hard to dance with the devil on your back. Sydney Carter
13-09-2016, 01:01 PM
#11155
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:
Goat . . . .
I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones
It's okay , they know me here .
Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)
''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"
13-09-2016, 04:45 PM
#11156
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently:
Target.
'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you. '
['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']
'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. Oscar Wilde
Its hard to dance with the devil on your back. Sydney Carter
13-09-2016, 05:51 PM
#11157
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:
Tally.
I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones
It's okay , they know me here .
Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)
''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"
13-09-2016, 11:04 PM
#11158
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently:
Yours.
'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you. '
['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']
'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell. Oscar Wilde
Its hard to dance with the devil on your back. Sydney Carter
14-09-2016, 06:18 AM
#11159
Join Date: Aug 2016
I am currently:
Saliva.
15-09-2016, 02:53 AM
#11160
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:
Ascot
Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:04 AM .