RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-09-2009, 03:15 AM   #1081
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

it sure can




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 06:56 AM   #1082
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Just keep it burning katie:)



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 03:43 PM   #1083
Trixie Tang
Self-proclaimed super freak
 
Trixie Tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere.
I am currently:

You had something sad happen, I'm sorry. Message me if you need to talk!



If only you knew all the love that I've found, it's hard to keep my soul on the ground.
It all comes to you, you're gonna get what you deserve. Try to test that, you're bound to get served. Love's what I got, don't start a riot!
Without you pulling it the tide comes in, without you twirling it the earth can spin, without you pushing them the clouds float by.... If they can do without you duckie, so can I!
[/color]

Trixie Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #1084
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

tee hee, me too! :) well im more of a loser/geek! :)



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #1085
Trixie Tang
Self-proclaimed super freak
 
Trixie Tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere.
I am currently:

Some days you need more hugs.

It's based on a book I read once about a gay guy/drag queen who lived in the middle of the south. It changed my life.



If only you knew all the love that I've found, it's hard to keep my soul on the ground.
It all comes to you, you're gonna get what you deserve. Try to test that, you're bound to get served. Love's what I got, don't start a riot!
Without you pulling it the tide comes in, without you twirling it the earth can spin, without you pushing them the clouds float by.... If they can do without you duckie, so can I!
[/color]

Trixie Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 03:50 PM   #1086
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

ah cool! :)



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #1087
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Dries your tears and puts the smile back.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 08:02 PM   #1088
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

:) You must be happy aswell oli



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #1089
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

*Hugs* Glad to see you're happy!



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 10:08 PM   #1090
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Has a picnic with you on the moon.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 10:34 PM   #1091
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

i wish we could :)



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 10:36 PM   #1092
sherbet lemon
 
sherbet lemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

so do i, sometimes i think it will make things better

sherbet lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 11:15 PM   #1093
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

That nust be hard, i miss someone too! :'(



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2009, 11:20 PM   #1094
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

Some days, i feel like crying too



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 02:27 AM   #1095
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

It makes me feel like singing. Hee hee.



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 10:13 AM   #1096
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Because you are so truely special:)



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 11:18 AM   #1097
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*hugs*

I'm so sorry... = (



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 01:33 PM   #1098
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

Because you are special :)



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #1099
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Its a new one , you feel your life is going backwards



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2009, 03:49 PM   #1100
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

Why do you think that the person doesn't love you?




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:00 AM.