RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2012, 06:45 PM   #10921
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

Still Roxas




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:40 PM   #10922
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

It's Gir



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:37 PM   #10923
singing potato
Hope is real
 
singing potato's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

He looks familiar




http://operationbeautiful.com/
What you feel is what you are
And what you are, is beautiful


singing potato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:29 PM   #10924
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

It's the dude, man

Piggy!



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:26 PM   #10925
Eccentrics
Occasionally lurking
 
Eccentrics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

I wonder if I put 3D glasses on, would he jump out of the screen? :D

Eccentrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:37 PM   #10926
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

probably not

Toes licking each other!, the world is going to end



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:10 PM   #10927
flisseh
Hai n.n <3
 
flisseh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
I am currently:

Dude! ;3

flisseh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:44 PM   #10928
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

not bad



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 03:31 PM   #10929
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Totally.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 11:06 PM   #10930
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

It looks like someone reaching out to something they can't reach.





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2012, 03:35 AM   #10931
jorue82
Jinx & Rue
 
jorue82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA
I am currently:

SMURFETTE!! she was always my favorite:3




"i can't believe i got this weak!" ~ The Wonder Years
"i kissed the scars on her skin. i still think you're beautiful and i don't ever wanna lose my best friend." ~ Pierce the Veil
"if i can't love you as a lover, i will love you as a friend." ~ La Dispute
(M)


jorue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2012, 06:40 AM   #10932
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

its a bratz doll



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 01:24 PM   #10933
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

dude.



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #10934
Alati-Moelda
Hopelessly Hopeful.
 
Alati-Moelda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Little House on the Prairie
I am currently:

Pretty!



"Whether you think you can or can't, you're right" - Henry Ford

And now some Hello Kitty!

Alati-Moelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #10935
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

is that the adventure time dude? O.o



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #10936
Indigo.
Wir und die Todten reiten schnell.
 
Indigo.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Wales
I am currently:

Pretty! Sad that she's crying though :(



If I only could
make a deal with God.




Indigo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 02:55 PM   #10937
Danceintherain804
Never Stop Dreaming
 
Danceintherain804's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: North Carolina
I am currently:

pretty mermaid :)



"I believe in running through the rain and crashing into the person you love and having your lips bleed on each other"

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


~Rachel~


Danceintherain804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 03:11 PM   #10938
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

A girl crying. I hope it's not how you are feeling just now.





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #10939
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

I used to love the smurfs :)



Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #10940
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

it looks like a really nasty scab



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:07 AM.