RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-03-2010, 07:18 PM   #10841
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

you want someone to save you?



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 08:10 PM   #10842
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

I like the picture :) You are greater than any obstacle.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 08:24 PM   #10843
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

you beleive perfection isn't worth it



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #10844
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

You love someone, and its working.
The picture is inspiring :]



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 10:14 PM   #10845
TinkerDebs
*hugs*
 
TinkerDebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: UK; South East
I am currently:

rawr *hugs* all fairytsales are twisted
why else would they end so happily??



The Soul Would Have No Rainbows If The Eyes Had Shed No Tears
[Laurel Burch]

Believe in yourself and your dreams. For when you do. You can achieve anything!


TinkerDebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #10846
hope.is.overrated
I am on the verge of being a complete disaster...
 
hope.is.overrated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazil
I am currently:

you feel unsafe in this world
you like to quote lyrics that has to do with the way you feel? (goo goo dolls and linkin park are good bands)



I write this alone on my bed; I've poisoned every room in the house; The place is quiet and so alone; Pretend there's something worth waiting for; There's nothing nice in my head
The adult world took it all away; Wake up with same spit in my mouth; Cannot tell if it is real or not; I try and walk in a straight line
An imitation of dignity - MSP - From despair to Where

I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does - The Smiths How Soon is Now


hope.is.overrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 12:37 PM   #10847
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

You feel alone



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 05:44 PM   #10848
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

music is the only thing that saves you?



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 08:26 PM   #10849
BeautifulGarbagex3
You all don't know how much you saved me (:
 
BeautifulGarbagex3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I am currently:

Kelly clarkson , her best album <3
And again love the quotes.



It may not be pleasant ; but it's always possible - Brian Molko ♥

I was filled with incoherence .Theories of conspiracy .The whole world wants my disappearance, I'll go fighting nail and teeth .You've never seen such perseverance .Gonna make you scared of me,'Cause haemoglobin is the key - Placebo♥


BeautifulGarbagex3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:21 AM   #10850
Too Shy
 
Too Shy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Sussex
I am currently:

You're lonely?
But you're determined because you think it's possible to get through things even when it's difficult?
And you like Placebo :)










Too Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:41 AM   #10851
__T
 
__T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Englandshire
I am currently:

You like Rocky :]

__T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:55 PM   #10852
RenTheActress
 
RenTheActress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

You got rick-rolled by James Bond.



// And our scars remind us that the past is real... //


<3 www.postsecret.com <3

RenTheActress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:56 PM   #10853
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

That is true. They remind us that we have a past and that we cannot change it.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:00 PM   #10854
hope.is.overrated
I am on the verge of being a complete disaster...
 
hope.is.overrated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazil
I am currently:

well said, it's impossible to reach perfection and not to mention the pressure we feel when we have to reach it, even knowing it's impossible



I write this alone on my bed; I've poisoned every room in the house; The place is quiet and so alone; Pretend there's something worth waiting for; There's nothing nice in my head
The adult world took it all away; Wake up with same spit in my mouth; Cannot tell if it is real or not; I try and walk in a straight line
An imitation of dignity - MSP - From despair to Where

I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does - The Smiths How Soon is Now


hope.is.overrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #10855
Wintergirl
Memory's A Fickle Thing.
 
Wintergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom.
I am currently:

you like MSP.



"Memory's A Fickle Thing. And Sometimes We're Doomed To Repeat The Things We've Forgotten."

Wintergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:54 PM   #10856
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

You feel like you have come so far and if you fall, you won't be able to recover from it?



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:09 PM   #10857
~Lost Soul~
You see but you do not observe
 
~Lost Soul~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

You think perfection is impossible to reach.



"Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike." - Albus Dumbledore

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/SonicFanGirl1/sdfghjkl.png


~Lost Soul~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:55 PM   #10858
charlieglasgow
bedlam publishing journalist :)
 
charlieglasgow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Casper, Wyoming
I am currently:

that you have a fairly healthy sense of personal responsibility, and you are a fan of the coolest video game ever. yep.



http://www.icedteaandlemoncake.wordpress.com
I have a blog, and I LOVE comments. pretty please?

what's up? I'm a bagel.

charlieglasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:15 AM   #10859
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

you have a sense of humor?



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:25 AM   #10860
hope.is.overrated
I am on the verge of being a complete disaster...
 
hope.is.overrated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazil
I am currently:

nice quotes :)



I write this alone on my bed; I've poisoned every room in the house; The place is quiet and so alone; Pretend there's something worth waiting for; There's nothing nice in my head
The adult world took it all away; Wake up with same spit in my mouth; Cannot tell if it is real or not; I try and walk in a straight line
An imitation of dignity - MSP - From despair to Where

I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does - The Smiths How Soon is Now


hope.is.overrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:24 PM.