RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-10-2013, 10:17 PM   #1061
Alec44
 
Alec44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Lincoln
I am currently:

Oranges!





Alec44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 12:06 AM   #1062
Kittyenna
Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves
 
Kittyenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

pillow



Hush, little baby, drink your spoiled milk
I'm crazy, need my prescription filled
Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you
A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison, too


Kittyenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 12:11 AM   #1063
MeganAlmighty
 
MeganAlmighty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: UK North West
I am currently:

Sandwich



🌎 Mama Earth 🌏


MeganAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 11:45 PM   #1064
Kittyenna
Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves
 
Kittyenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

succubus



Hush, little baby, drink your spoiled milk
I'm crazy, need my prescription filled
Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you
A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison, too


Kittyenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #1065
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

Weetabix.




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 05:29 PM   #1066
Shoshana Rochel
 
Shoshana Rochel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I am currently:

(what is a weetabix??)

Sun

Shoshana Rochel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2013, 10:06 PM   #1067
Cersei
 
Cersei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hampshire

Maths.

Cersei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2013, 02:40 AM   #1068
Shoshana Rochel
 
Shoshana Rochel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I am currently:

Bed...

Shoshana Rochel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2013, 02:45 AM   #1069
Faulty item
 
Join Date: Nov 2012

Blanche.

Faulty item is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2013, 04:35 PM   #1070
Shoshana Rochel
 
Shoshana Rochel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
I am currently:

Books

Shoshana Rochel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 12:34 AM   #1071
Kittyenna
Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves
 
Kittyenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

pancake



Hush, little baby, drink your spoiled milk
I'm crazy, need my prescription filled
Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you
A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison, too


Kittyenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 08:27 PM   #1072
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

Koala



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 08:31 PM   #1073
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Lemon.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 08:55 PM   #1074
EvilAngel
I just want to fall asleep and never wake up.
 
EvilAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Basildon, UK
I am currently:

tonsils



Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, It’s where my demons hide.


PointeLullaby and Posh Little Rich Girl are my Sisters, Acto808 is my brother wigglemuffin is my invasion buddy,
~ PM ME IF You Need Me :P ~

EvilAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2013, 11:31 PM   #1075
Cersei
 
Cersei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hampshire

Ceiling.

Cersei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2013, 10:05 AM   #1076
Icecube. Swirls
Meera :-)
 
Icecube. Swirls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

Ice cream



“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.”


Icecube. Swirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2013, 10:46 AM   #1077
FilipinoPanda
Don't let your past define who you are now.
 
FilipinoPanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Panda Dumpling House

sweatshirt



"Sometimes I Wish I could save you.
And there's so many things that I want you to know..
I won't give up till it's over, if it takes you forever I want you to know that...If you fall, stumble down,
I'll pick you up off the ground. If you lose faith in you,
I'll give you strength to pull through.
Tell me you won't give up
'cause I'll be waiting if you fall,
you know, I'll be there for you." -Save You by Simple Plan

FilipinoPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:48 PM   #1078
Kittyenna
Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves
 
Kittyenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

potato



Hush, little baby, drink your spoiled milk
I'm crazy, need my prescription filled
Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you
A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison, too


Kittyenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:36 AM.