RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2007, 03:13 AM   #10721
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

im ill tooo :(
sucks majorly tbh
especially cause i cant afford to miss anything!



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 12:41 PM   #10722
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

Hey kiddos :)
Long time no speak
xo

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:02 PM   #10723
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

Hello everyone, is anyone around?????



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:14 PM   #10724
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

Hey everyone =)

*is back to spamming the queendom* =D

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 05:52 PM   #10725
Swarovski
 
Swarovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

CHLOE!

:)

xxx



"Strength doesn't always roar. Sometimes strength is the voice at the end of the day saying i'll try again tomorrow"


Swarovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:06 PM   #10726
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

hellooooooo queendom is everybody okay



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:11 PM   #10727
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

JOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CHLOOOOOEEEEEEE :) sry i missed your message :( was walking to class
lol

hows you lovelies?



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:50 PM   #10728
InsufficientFunds
Je t'aime
 
InsufficientFunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Hello everyone
=]]





Hey man, now you're really living.





InsufficientFunds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:34 PM   #10729
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

*peeps in*
*drags in a big inflatable chair and sits rocking in it*

how are all the beautiful Queendomers?



x x x



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:12 PM   #10730
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

luce :D



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 11:57 PM   #10731
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

*pops head in*..... oooo i like being in the queendom at night times! =D


And no worries about it heather.... oooo Heather i've got a new number so if you can email/pm me yuou're number ill send you a text some time, (i put my thumb through my old phones screen in a paddy and well i've lost most peoples numbers lol!) .... for the record i don't have a massive thumb..... i just don't know my own strength :P hehe xxx

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:22 AM   #10732
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

*knocks on the door*
is anyone home?

soph.

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:12 AM   #10733
InsufficientFunds
Je t'aime
 
InsufficientFunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

*yawns*
G'night my lovely queendomers, I'll probably be on a lot tomorrow. I'm feeling to ill to go to school I think, damn cold. <33
Love you all xx





Hey man, now you're really living.





InsufficientFunds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:23 AM   #10734
All I'm Living For
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
I am currently:

hope you feel better soon! *hugs*

soph.

All I'm Living For is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:51 AM   #10735
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

Morning queendom =) xx

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 10:54 AM   #10736
*Beth*
Beth
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: London
I am currently:

Morning Chloe :) And anyone else lurking out there :P xxx



It's gonna take a long time to love

It's gonna take a lot to hold on

It's gonna be a long way to happy.



*Beth* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:18 AM   #10737
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

Lizzie =)

You okay honey? xx

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:22 AM   #10738
*Beth*
Beth
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: London
I am currently:

Yeh i'm not too bad thanks hun, just got out the shower and trying to decide what to do today... think it may end up being shopping :D

How's you Chloe? x



It's gonna take a long time to love

It's gonna take a lot to hold on

It's gonna be a long way to happy.



*Beth* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:27 AM   #10739
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

Good to hear =) Oooo shopping sounds good! Hope you get lots of bargains! =D

I'm doing okay thank you m'dear =)
I've got a driving lesson (my test is a week tomorrow, eek) then i've got a psych appt and then that's it. Pretty boring day today i reckon for me.

xx

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:58 AM   #10740
slasher
 
slasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

heya guys!!!!
missed ya
not had ne internet :[
but i do now!!! :]
am going to uni in like 2wks eeeeeee

slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 15 (0 members and 15 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:29 AM.