RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-05-2010, 04:46 PM   #10641
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Forgives you for everything and sets you on the right path



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #10642
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

I'm so glad that you're blissful.
Blissful is good, and you deserve it :)



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 04:51 PM   #10643
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Frees you from your past



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 05:13 PM   #10644
[Desolation.]
 
Join Date: Mar 2009

thats a good mood to be in :)

[Desolation.] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 05:14 PM   #10645
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

oooh, that's exciting!



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 05:15 PM   #10646
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Sees your innocence and beauty within



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 11:01 PM   #10647
Imperfect.Star
 
Imperfect.Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: London

That sounds so nice, what's it like?



Always seem to get things just that little bit wrong.

"don't wish, don't start, wishing only wounds the heart"


Imperfect.Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2010, 11:53 PM   #10648
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

-gives you a hug and keeps you company-



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 09:17 AM   #10649
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

I'm sure you have less to feel guilty about than you think *holds gently*



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 10:33 AM   #10650
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

-wraps in a blanket to make you better-



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 01:53 PM   #10651
hope.is.overrated
I am on the verge of being a complete disaster...
 
hope.is.overrated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazil
I am currently:

*hugs*



I write this alone on my bed; I've poisoned every room in the house; The place is quiet and so alone; Pretend there's something worth waiting for; There's nothing nice in my head
The adult world took it all away; Wake up with same spit in my mouth; Cannot tell if it is real or not; I try and walk in a straight line
An imitation of dignity - MSP - From despair to Where

I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does - The Smiths How Soon is Now


hope.is.overrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 12:14 AM   #10652
Imperfect.Star
 
Imperfect.Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: London

Not by me! Here for you if you want. xxx



Always seem to get things just that little bit wrong.

"don't wish, don't start, wishing only wounds the heart"


Imperfect.Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 12:21 AM   #10653
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

*sits and watches a movie with you over a lovely hot chocolate.*



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 12:26 AM   #10654
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

Now, emotional can be good, or emotional can be bad.

Either way -hugs-



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 12:46 AM   #10655
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

Not so good emotions Hugs greatly appreciated hun. Thanks.

Sending big snuggly hugs back to you. I don't want you to be triggered and hope you are ok. I love you.



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 12:47 AM   #10656
Opus.
Amongst The Bookshelves
 
Opus.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Wonderland
I am currently:

-massive giant hugs for Nicola, then-

I hope you're okay and I love you too!



You are a wonderful creation.
You know more than you think you know, just as you know less than you want to know.


Opus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 04:14 AM   #10657
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

I hope you mean emotional in a good way.... and if not *cuddles*



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 07:23 AM   #10658
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

good or bad thoughtful?



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 11:42 AM   #10659
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

unless you, idk, have food all over your face or haven't washed for a week, or you pooped yourself, i doubt youre disgusting XD

though if you are any of the above, i recommend a bath XD

and also *free pie* have some free pie.



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #10660
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Creates with you



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:21 AM.