RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2010, 04:03 PM   #1041
griddlebone
Head of Chat/Forum Mod.
 
griddlebone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London.
I am currently:

I got into greenwich uni.It was my first choice.Zomg.




There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.


griddlebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #1042
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Well done Liv.

Mine is yesterday, I was cooking dinner and my dog was in the room, the radio was on and Florence and the machine came on the radio and I was singing and dancing with my dog.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:25 PM   #1043
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

my birthday.





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:44 PM   #1044
bishy barnaby
Te Amo
 
bishy barnaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Derbyshire, UK
I am currently:

my meeting this afternoon - it couldn't have gone better =)





bishy barnaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:33 AM   #1045
sdixon
*Alone in the darkness*
 
sdixon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: US
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by followyourdreams View Post
my birthday.

Happy Birthday, Feliz Cumpleańos, and I know how to say it in Sign Language, but you really cannot see that on the computer, so yea, I will only say it two ways :)




A winter wonderland at Hogwarts



sdixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:50 PM   #1046
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

waking up to hearing my brother laughing.



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:30 PM   #1047
Vivica
We're All Candy Covered on the Outside
 
Vivica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009

That conversation, just then. It was short. It was over the internet. But it gave me hope (and butterflies) :)

Vivica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:06 PM   #1048
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

Talking to my best friend for over an hour on the phone earlier :')



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:28 PM   #1049
Leo Pard
Flem Fatale
 
Leo Pard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nurmengard
I am currently:

Spending the whole day lying in bed playing fable 2.
I didn't go to college coz I had no sleep last night and college + sleep deprived = no work and counter productivity.




The world is just illusion always trying to change me.
You will find wonder wherever you can, and spread joy whenever you are able.


I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, divide within me. - Frankenstein.


Leo Pard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:34 PM   #1050
RainbowsAndButterflies
No longer using this as main account. Only meets.
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

possibly just now that everywhere in the house is quiet...

Had a crap day today and just silence after the stuff i wanted to get rid of today is just amazing



I am now not going to use this account as my main one from now on.
If you want my new account PM me. xxx

RainbowsAndButterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:56 PM   #1051
The Stolen One
Caz
 
The Stolen One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester =]
I am currently:

Zed's compliment in pic thread >< meant a lot heh.



There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob


The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:57 PM   #1052
Steel Magnolia
faithful pastafarian
 
Steel Magnolia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mullingar - Ireland
I am currently:

Finishing my chemistry mock exam. The relief was second to none!






"Buy the ticket, take the ride.."

Steel Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:01 PM   #1053
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

A text I had from someone on here earlier :)



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:27 PM   #1054
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

Being with my friends at college!



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:52 AM   #1055
Too Shy
 
Too Shy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Sussex
I am currently:

One of my mates is going to help me out with getting my car fixed. :) I can't wait 'til it looks all beautiful again!










Too Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:03 PM   #1056
Maybe I'm Amazed.
People always leave.
 
Maybe I'm Amazed.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

you were the highlight of my day.

Maybe I'm Amazed. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #1057
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

Yesterday: My little sister didn't have any money to buy me a birthday present. So she asked me my age, 24, and dug into her pocket and gave me 24 of the 27 pence she was carrying on her.

Just made me smile.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #1058
NeonHaze
 
Join Date: May 2009

I found out I dont have diabetes =)



Sarah: Give me the child.
Jareth: Sarah beware. I have been generous up till now. I can be cruel.
Sarah: Generous? What have you done that's generous?
Jareth: Everything! Everything you have wanted I have done. You asked the child be taken, I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down, and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?


NeonHaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #1059
tatoogareth
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

ye its been a good day, the guilt is leaving, and i found this site

tatoogareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:28 PM   #1060
tatoogareth
 
Join Date: Feb 2010

any suggestions on how to get the best from the site

tatoogareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:34 PM.