RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2011, 10:42 PM   #10161
JanelMarie
Where am I?
 
JanelMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, USA
I am currently:

I love it because ballet is so beautiful.



I'm here now.


JanelMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:42 PM   #10162
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

's pretty =]



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:46 PM   #10163
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

It is a flower? It looks dark.



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:48 PM   #10164
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

edited rose :P
i always like yours
^.^



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:50 PM   #10165
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Pretty =)



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:50 PM   #10166
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

i wishhh i could dance



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:52 PM   #10167
hannahs04
 
hannahs04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:

I love it!



<3~Solo is my sissy~ <3


Don't look behind you, you aren't traveling that direction.

hannahs04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:55 PM   #10168
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

cool =]



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:42 PM   #10169
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Looks like a flower



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 12:18 AM   #10170
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

Is it the zodiac symbols?



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:11 AM   #10171
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

interesting



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:15 AM   #10172
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

What is it?



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:29 AM   #10173
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

a rose that i edited on my bb =p
yours is cool ^_^



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:38 AM   #10174
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

It almost looks like a hand made paper rose!



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:19 AM   #10175
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

it reminds me of donnie darko



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:36 AM   #10176
jenjens79
Flying on 2nd-hand wings. - my own wore out!...;-)
 
jenjens79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Leeds and London
I am currently:

(yes, mine is a necklace, I made it but I sold it at a personality disorder conference, I wish I hadn't, it was one of my favourites)

Yours makes me think you want to escape from reality a bit? But there's also an element of fighting there xx



..its about being able to fly

jenjens79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:41 AM   #10177
little.ophelia
 
Join Date: Nov 2011

i can see why it was one of your favorites, yours is really pretty :)

little.ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:54 AM   #10178
Batmansx_xTeddy
I'm the girl who is lost in space.
 
Batmansx_xTeddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In my own little world
I am currently:

It's really pretty did you draw it or someone else?



“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep.
And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare,
like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved.
I woke up into a nightmare.”
― Ned Vizzini



Batmansx_xTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:11 PM   #10179
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Very smiley



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:31 AM   #10180
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

It's the only avatar I remember you having.



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:31 PM.