RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-03-2010, 09:22 PM   #10141
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Imma take those triggers from you. *steals*
There. :]



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 09:24 PM   #10142
Emo
OLDER THAN SPACE AND TIME - THE TARDIS
 
Emo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I am currently:

* sits with you *





Emo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 09:36 PM   #10143
hope.is.overrated
I am on the verge of being a complete disaster...
 
hope.is.overrated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazil
I am currently:

you are not alone in this



I write this alone on my bed; I've poisoned every room in the house; The place is quiet and so alone; Pretend there's something worth waiting for; There's nothing nice in my head
The adult world took it all away; Wake up with same spit in my mouth; Cannot tell if it is real or not; I try and walk in a straight line
An imitation of dignity - MSP - From despair to Where

I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does - The Smiths How Soon is Now


hope.is.overrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 10:00 AM   #10144
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*brings you back with hugs*



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 11:08 AM   #10145
Life is peachy
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: On your left shoulder.

*Wishes you sweet dreams*

Life is peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #10146
Surinai
Would you kindly?
 
Surinai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arizona
I am currently:

*hugs*
You can find peace in knowing you are loved and not alone.



There is no magic cure, no permanent solution to make it all go away. There are only small steps forward, and easier day, an unexpected laugh, and a mirror that doesn't matter anymore.

I am thawing.
-Wintergirls


Surinai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2010, 11:35 PM   #10147
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

May you find perfect peace



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:40 PM   #10148
~Lost Soul~
You see but you do not observe
 
~Lost Soul~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I am currently:

I hope it lasts.

~Lost Soul~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #10149
Surinai
Would you kindly?
 
Surinai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arizona
I am currently:

*gives you happy pill*



There is no magic cure, no permanent solution to make it all go away. There are only small steps forward, and easier day, an unexpected laugh, and a mirror that doesn't matter anymore.

I am thawing.
-Wintergirls


Surinai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:46 AM   #10150
Imperfect.Star
 
Imperfect.Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: London

What's triggering you? Are the distracions helping?



Always seem to get things just that little bit wrong.

"don't wish, don't start, wishing only wounds the heart"


Imperfect.Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:34 AM   #10151
hope.is.overrated
I am on the verge of being a complete disaster...
 
hope.is.overrated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazil
I am currently:

I hope that you solve whatever is worrying you *hugs*



I write this alone on my bed; I've poisoned every room in the house; The place is quiet and so alone; Pretend there's something worth waiting for; There's nothing nice in my head
The adult world took it all away; Wake up with same spit in my mouth; Cannot tell if it is real or not; I try and walk in a straight line
An imitation of dignity - MSP - From despair to Where

I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does - The Smiths How Soon is Now


hope.is.overrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:31 AM   #10152
iamEmilyG
Alien
 
iamEmilyG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Virginia, USA
I am currently:

*sits next to you and listens*



"Death is not the greatest of evils; it is worse to want to die, and not be able to."- Sophocles


iamEmilyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:50 AM   #10153
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*smiles*

That's a good mood. = ]



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:05 AM   #10154
Surinai
Would you kindly?
 
Surinai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Arizona
I am currently:

*pokes*
That's an even better mood.:D



There is no magic cure, no permanent solution to make it all go away. There are only small steps forward, and easier day, an unexpected laugh, and a mirror that doesn't matter anymore.

I am thawing.
-Wintergirls


Surinai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:11 AM   #10155
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*secures you*



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:42 AM   #10156
Life is peachy
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: On your left shoulder.

*Hugs you tightly because I don't want you to be upset*

Life is peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #10157
hope.is.overrated
I am on the verge of being a complete disaster...
 
hope.is.overrated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazil
I am currently:

*fills you with hugs*



I write this alone on my bed; I've poisoned every room in the house; The place is quiet and so alone; Pretend there's something worth waiting for; There's nothing nice in my head
The adult world took it all away; Wake up with same spit in my mouth; Cannot tell if it is real or not; I try and walk in a straight line
An imitation of dignity - MSP - From despair to Where

I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does - The Smiths How Soon is Now


hope.is.overrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:04 PM   #10158
RenTheActress
 
RenTheActress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I am currently:

*HUG* you can feel lonely but at least you know you're not alone!
we're all here

<3 Ren



// And our scars remind us that the past is real... //


<3 www.postsecret.com <3

RenTheActress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:17 PM   #10159
hope.is.overrated
I am on the verge of being a complete disaster...
 
hope.is.overrated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazil
I am currently:

you're lucky to be in love



I write this alone on my bed; I've poisoned every room in the house; The place is quiet and so alone; Pretend there's something worth waiting for; There's nothing nice in my head
The adult world took it all away; Wake up with same spit in my mouth; Cannot tell if it is real or not; I try and walk in a straight line
An imitation of dignity - MSP - From despair to Where

I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does - The Smiths How Soon is Now


hope.is.overrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #10160
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

*sits beside you*

Don't be lonely. <3



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 8 (0 members and 8 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:26 PM.