RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-01-2010, 04:40 AM   #10121
Mrs Bungle
Just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
 
Mrs Bungle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Yorkshire
I am currently:

It's a lovely quote, and makes a great point



Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

Current aural delvings:


Mrs Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 01:44 AM   #10122
Time-Bomb
Connie...
 
Time-Bomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: U.K.
I am currently:

You love your music?

Time-Bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 01:48 AM   #10123
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

You are trying to be positive about the future.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 03:45 AM   #10124
im_the_kid_that_falls
Some days i feel like crying....
 
im_the_kid_that_falls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

You like the simpsons! :) good shout! :)



Learn from the past, Hope for tomorrow, Live for today

TimeToDance is my napping buddy! :) Banarama! is my big sister :) My wee loon Oli is my personal help desk! :) Mercipourlevenin is a legend!!! :)
Love_Lies_Bleeding:Tinkerdebs:pastexpiration: *fairy*dust* all make me smile :)
Thanks for all you have done guys, you mean so much to me! :)
http://www.givesmehope.com/



im_the_kid_that_falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 07:20 AM   #10125
memories.
scars don't always show, memories dont always fade
 
memories.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Colorado
I am currently:

love it :)



(Ż`v´Ż)
`·.¸.·´


if you ever need anything, i'm here :)
because i know what its like to feel alone.

♫





memories. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #10126
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

Aww, thats really kind. *hugs* I hope you don't feel alone anymore =[
<3



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 08:17 PM   #10127
Fenrir_Sheo
Take It Out On Me!!!
 
Fenrir_Sheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am currently:

thats quite the family you have :)



This is where I draw the line
This infection must die
I must be released from this demon of mine
The infection must die

"Disturbed - The Infection"


Fenrir_Sheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #10128
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You like fantasy stuff!



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 09:41 PM   #10129
Drella
I never loved you anyway.
 
Drella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Exeter.
I am currently:

You're wise ;]
<3



It didn't matter in the end how old they had been, or that they were girls,
but only that we had loved them and that they hadn't heard us calling,
still do not hear us calling them from out of those rooms where they went to be alone for all time,
and where we will never find the pieces to put them back together.


Drella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2010, 11:13 PM   #10130
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

You have awesome friends that you care about a lot, you wonder what you're living for.

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 01:24 AM   #10131
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious
 
DestroyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Florida
I am currently:

you beleive we all make choices?



“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍


DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #10132
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

You love someone, you don't like yourself.

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #10133
Fenrir_Sheo
Take It Out On Me!!!
 
Fenrir_Sheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am currently:

from a game?



This is where I draw the line
This infection must die
I must be released from this demon of mine
The infection must die

"Disturbed - The Infection"


Fenrir_Sheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 09:57 PM   #10134
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Join your brothers from the East



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 11:17 PM   #10135
I am a cat
 
I am a cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London UK
I am currently:

its very insparational

I am a cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 11:19 PM   #10136
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Seeing somebody as lovely as you, I wonder if I am dreaming



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 11:29 PM   #10137
Emmy-Lou
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
 
Emmy-Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wrexham, Wales, UK
I am currently:

You like to be independent but you also appreciate the support of others?





Emmy-Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 11:33 PM   #10138
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Let your hate disappear, and so will your hurt. Let your love fill your mind, and so will your joy.



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 11:45 PM   #10139
Emmy-Lou
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
 
Emmy-Lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wrexham, Wales, UK
I am currently:

Do you beleive that sharing your happiness can only improve other people's happiness and that by each of us sharing our joy can make others better and do you no harm, only good in the world? Like laughter being infectious? one person laughing can cheer up others?





Emmy-Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #10140
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Yes, I am happy and want to make you happy. Then once you are happy you can make others happy, and then at last the whole world will be happy



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:40 AM.