RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-01-2013, 09:22 PM   #981
Eccentrics
Occasionally lurking
 
Eccentrics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alone and Scared View Post
1) - Why do you feel that you need to lie?





2) - What did they ACTUALLY do at the hospital, was it A&E?
3) - Why was it so quick?
4) - Why did your sister say it was our fault?










5) - 'Who' has gone?





6) - Your sister can go to the Dr with you, yes?
Here are the questions we want you to answer.

Eccentrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 09:30 PM   #982
ccjg
Carrie
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

So are you going to seek help for your self harm and anorexia? As others have pointed out, Sean is not going to make those problems go away.

ccjg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 09:32 PM   #983
CosetteDaae
Professional Mourner
 
CosetteDaae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
I am currently:

I'm SOOOO happy to hear he likes you Ashlee! Did you give him my poem?

CosetteDaae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 09:55 PM   #984
Bellatrix
Voldemort's Bitch
 
Bellatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Everywhere
I am currently:

Oh dear.




Imperfection is underrated.



Bellatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #985
Lemur
Jessy
 
Lemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
I am currently:

OH MY GOD. If people are getting annoyed why don't they just ignore this thread?!

Don't you see she's feeding off all of you?! She's loving the attention and annoying people and you are all just wasting your breath! For your own sanity just stop replying and ignore anything else she posts.

Ashlee, grow up and get help. I don't believe a single word of any of this, but for you to lie about so much must mean you have issues so please get help. Pathological liar springs to mind.

Lemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 10:00 PM   #986
GossipGirl-xoxo
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside.
I am currently:

Is that ^ really a mental health disorder? I never thought it was.



Im too tired to listen.
Im too old to believe
All these childish stories
There is no such thing as
Faith&Trust&Pixiedust

Happiness can be found in the darkest of places.
If only one remembers to to turn on the light.


GossipGirl-xoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 10:14 PM   #987
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaChristine View Post
I'm SOOOO happy to hear he likes you Ashlee! Did you give him my poem?


i might have eddited it alittle bit and got some one else to pretend to find it and give it to him





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 10:15 PM   #988
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemur View Post
OH MY GOD. If people are getting annoyed why don't they just ignore this thread?!

Don't you see she's feeding off all of you?! She's loving the attention and annoying people and you are all just wasting your breath! For your own sanity just stop replying and ignore anything else she posts.

Ashlee, grow up and get help. I don't believe a single word of any of this, but for you to lie about so much must mean you have issues so please get help. Pathological liar springs to mind.
im not liying





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 10:16 PM   #989
GossipGirl-xoxo
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside.
I am currently:

Any answers there yet?



Im too tired to listen.
Im too old to believe
All these childish stories
There is no such thing as
Faith&Trust&Pixiedust

Happiness can be found in the darkest of places.
If only one remembers to to turn on the light.


GossipGirl-xoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 10:55 PM   #990
Emmabob.
 
Emmabob.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I am currently:

HOW has this thread got SO many replies?

Emmabob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 11:10 PM   #991
Lemur
Jessy
 
Lemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
I am currently:

Ridiculous

Lemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 11:19 PM   #992
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

i dont know, it just has

its cos i stick to the same thread everytime





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 11:20 PM   #993
Eccentrics
Occasionally lurking
 
Eccentrics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Ashlee, can you answer the questions?
There's nothing else we can do unless you answer.

Eccentrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 11:21 PM   #994
ccjg
Carrie
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

I agree. You've been online for some time and I think it's very rude of you to consistently ignore the questions that have been asked. They're not hard.

ccjg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 11:21 PM   #995
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccentrics View Post
Ashlee, can you answer the questions?
There's nothing else we can do unless you answer.
theires nothing to answer, ive already ansewred them apart form 'whos gone' - my sister





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 11:22 PM   #996
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

i whish i could go up to people and speek my mind





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 11:24 PM   #997
ccjg
Carrie
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

Why do you feel the need to lie?

Why did your sister say everything was our fault?

Why were you so quick at A and E?

You have NOT answered those questions.

ccjg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 11:25 PM   #998
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

Why do you feel the need to lie? im not

Why did your sister say everything was our fault? i dont no

Why were you so quick at A and E? i dont know





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 11:27 PM   #999
Lemur
Jessy
 
Lemur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
I am currently:

why don't people just stop replying to this thread? that makes things easier.

Lemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 11:29 PM   #1000
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

If i could sing i would sing this to everyone in the school infront of sean


Don't try to tell me it stops hurting
Don't try to tell me he ain't worth it
You don't know him like I do
You'll never understand
You don't know what we've been through
That boy's my best friend
And there's no way you're gonna help me
He's the only one who can
No, you don't know how much I've got to lose
You don't know him like i do


please dont get in a beef cos its a song





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:37 AM.