RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #81
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

*shudders*
mini vets. oh noooooo




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:02 PM   #82
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

WE'RE NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:05 PM   #83
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

^ You are, i'm not


muahahahahaha!



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:06 PM   #84
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by save_myself View Post
WE'RE NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dido




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:13 PM   #85
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

^ Anyone else read that as something else spelt the same but with an 'l' at first? o.0

:-P



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:17 PM   #86
Duffer44
Cake powered DUFF!!!
 
Duffer44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
I am currently:

i did josh *locks mini vets in basement*

we will debate about letting you all out on sunday




________________ ,,,,,,,,,,_
\__(=======/_=_/____.--'-`--.___
..................\ \ . `,--,--.___.----'
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.--`\\--'../
..............'---._____.|]

Duffer44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:23 PM   #87
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

*struggles to get out*




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #88
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

*giggles at the mini Vets, then runs away*



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:41 PM   #89
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

I have... things... to get us out... its ok peoples!




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:43 PM   #90
Caru y Nos
 
Caru y Nos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

^ I've told you about that! Naughty naughty ;]

:-O fluff! How could you do that? At least my mind is already pre-perverted for vets :-P



Dead to the world. Alive for the journey


Caru y Nos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:47 PM   #91
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

It's all good guys, I dropped in a good word about chocolate fudge cakes with the vets




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:47 PM   #92
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caru y Nos View Post
:-O fluff! How could you do that? At least my mind is already pre-perverted for vets :-P
i think testosterone in an estrogen environment causes that *looks at self*




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:55 PM   #93
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

*walks in looking all innocent* i think we need to come up with some plan....... *releases mini Vets* run RUUUUUUUUNNNNNN :D



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #94
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:01 PM   #95
~KemicalRain~
Mundus vult decipi
 
~KemicalRain~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Newcastle-upon-tyne, england
I am currently:

sorry guys Sarah corrupted me with cake >.<



I GeT Lei'd In Vets
~An Angel Or A Charlatan?~

"i'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you are not, i'd rather you hate me for everything i am than have you love me love me for something i can't BE!"
Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough

My valkyrie will carry me off to valhalla soon :)


~KemicalRain~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:03 PM   #96
Freedom Fighter
 
Freedom Fighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008

*Runs around rejoicing freedom*




Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"

Thomas Parke D’Invilliers



Freedom Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:03 PM   #97
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

I have Chocolate Fudge cake




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:21 AM   #98
lilmissy
 
lilmissy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Merseyside
I am currently:

cake corruption!!



"Alot of people will walk in and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart"


I get lei'd in vets ;D
My RYL family- mermaidfairyprincess-My Fab Sis


lilmissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:23 AM   #99
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

*Eats a random running mini-vet*

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:12 AM   #100
CaiteeBug
Why Be Normal? Paranormal Is More Fun!
 
CaiteeBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Out of this world
I am currently:

ooooooo, that does sound yummy!!! BBQ mini vet ribs *drools*





CaiteeBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:16 AM.