RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-06-2008, 07:13 PM   #81
troubleshooter
 
troubleshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: USA

You get to keep it one more day Jane, hand it back on Wednesday. *hugs* And okay, Laura (Broken-Angel) gets the crown! And yes you did deserve the crown Ollie, everyone who gets it deserves it.

troubleshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 10:52 PM   #82
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

*nods* i agree with evrything just said, well done laura!!! =D you deserve it huni x



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 11:06 PM   #83
scaredofme
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Well done Laura.

I'm super proud of you sweetie xx




...and the sun will set for you...


scaredofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:04 PM   #84
Ingenue
Jane
 
Ingenue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

*Hands crown back* =)

Does laura know she's got the bravery crown??

x



"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"


Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:20 PM   #85
troubleshooter
 
troubleshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: USA

Maybe someone could PM her

troubleshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 08:29 PM   #86
ConcreteAngel
 
ConcreteAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

wooo go laura...





ConcreteAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 08:53 PM   #87
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Does she know yet ¬.¬



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 02:19 AM   #88
troubleshooter
 
troubleshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: USA

I'll PM her then. And Ollie gets the Bravery Crown! =D

troubleshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:56 AM   #89
Ingenue
Jane
 
Ingenue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

Yay well done Ollie =)
*throws party for Ollie && Laura*



"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"


Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 06:27 PM   #90
lolly_x
 

hey thanks so much i've been away and currently sdtill on holiday :) so sorry i'm slow :) thanks all

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:52 PM   #91
Chrissyann
 
Join Date: Dec 2006

Well done Ollie and Laura!
*admires your crowns*

Chrissyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:41 PM   #92
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

Laura txt me=D she said "tell laura(scaredofme) and Jane (SimplyScared) for my ryl bravery crown, i am very happy about it"
or something along those lines lol xox



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 01:28 AM   #93
poison
 
poison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

-pushes it away- dont deserve it



"When will people understand that words can cut as sharply as any blade, and that those cuts leave scars upon our souls."
-annon

theres r cool

<--- this one is for mummy tracie

poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 02:10 AM   #94
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

*places crown on ollies head and kisses his cheek*
yes you do or you wouldn't have it huni ^_^



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 04:49 AM   #95
troubleshooter
 
troubleshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: USA

You do deserve it Ollie honey you did a good job yesterday and did what you needed to do. I'm proud of you and everyone else would think so too if they knew everything too baby.

troubleshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:30 AM   #96
CrazyChaoticMess
Smile, it confuses people.
 
CrazyChaoticMess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Western England.
I am currently:

Ollie you are brave *nods* You deserves the crown alot x



Safe room= AWESOMENESS <3
I Get Lei'd In Vets!!




CrazyChaoticMess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:07 AM   #97
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

You do deserve it or you wouldn't have it *nods*



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:25 PM   #98
Ingenue
Jane
 
Ingenue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

*Agrees with what's been said above*
You deserve it =)



"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay"


Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 04:19 PM   #99
lolly_x
 

right I wanna know how long i have crown for because i was on holiday lol

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 03:47 PM   #100
scaredofme
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

*shrugs*

Ollie, you are one of the bravest people I know.

Of course you deserve the crown =]




...and the sun will set for you...


scaredofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:27 PM.