RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-03-2008, 12:17 AM   #81
Sans Peur
 
Sans Peur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

alex joined v3 but hasnt been around since september i think

Sans Peur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 12:18 AM   #82
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

Sadistic Kitten? Or something like that?
Still around?
xx

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 05:42 AM   #83
Ash*
 
Ash*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Tyler. Oh my.
This thread makes me think that I've been here ALL my life.
Slightly pathetic
=/




"Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."



Ash* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 05:46 AM   #84
Ash*
 
Ash*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Liverpool
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister linda. View Post
but there are always some people who you just recognise and follow around a little.
Linda = Internet stalker

=D




"Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."



Ash* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 11:47 AM   #85
emily.ily9
writhing writing
 
emily.ily9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: united states
I am currently:

oy, and don't forget colin, dreamofunity.



everything's coming up roses.

no more fear. no more fear!


emily.ily9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 12:12 PM   #86
lostdoll
 
lostdoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: UK

Alcoholic...something. He got banned by Harley in the end, but he was ****in' great :D I loved his posts.

lostdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 12:29 PM   #87
Aphelion
Drug Guardian
 
Aphelion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I am currently:

Alcoholic Novelist.
*sighs*





Aphelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 01:02 PM   #88
BatRachy
Weird and wonderful
 
BatRachy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leeds, UK
I am currently:

Cheesesticks, my god what on earth was that about again?! And that big long list of people - i remember so many names.

I doubt many people remember me (old user names frozen_angel/painfilled_angel from ruin and earlier recover), I was an irritating small teenager, I'm sure being childish!

But I do remember alot of people. Almighty Bollock Monkey. Oh. My. God! You know those people you'd forgotton about, not because you wanted to, just because you have a rubbish memory...

I like nostalgia kind of... But in a way it makes you realise how many people you don't speak to any more :(



Are we demented or am I disturbed?
The space that's in between insane and insecure...


BatRachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 01:30 PM   #89
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash* View Post
This thread makes me think that I've been here ALL my life.
believe.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 02:58 PM   #90
linder surprise
vs. elvis.
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash* View Post
This thread makes me think that I've been here ALL my life.
Slightly pathetic
=/
me tooooooo :(.

i remember colin/dreamofunity. he joined v3 & posted a couple times.



take what you love
burn it down.


linder surprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 05:40 PM   #91
Isoverity
 
Isoverity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

When I open up old RYL pages that I saved, the people who were online at the time are saved as well. That's always kinda weird to see that. WOnder what Greenfly is up to these days? Probably not hugging kittens anymore lol.

Isoverity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2008, 10:42 AM   #92
fairyofdeath02
fairyofdeath02
 
fairyofdeath02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
I am currently:

I used to be a member here under a different name when this place first opened... idk if anyone remembers me, I used to be xixluvxbloodx
but I didn't have too many friends here....

but I do recognise many of the people on this post! :)







fairyofdeath02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 07:12 AM   #93
Sweetforyou123
Imagine.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Ahh, I only knew about half off those people on that list,
some I have on aim/myspace/msn

but i don't talk to them like that anymore, big diffrence from when i first join in v2 almost 4 years ago. . .



choke on paris.

Sweetforyou123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 07:58 AM   #94
Day Tripper
shannon
 
Day Tripper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: California
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphelion View Post
Alcoholic Novelist.
*sighs*
I'm talking to him right now.
I have Todd on MSN but don't talk to him anymore.
And Colin.

Hrm.

And Tim on yahoo. Not sure if anyone mentioned him. htaediii.

Day Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 01:09 PM   #95
scaredofme
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

hmm...i remember a lot of the names from early recover....back when I was too scared to join....then too scared to post...aha.

yeah.




...and the sun will set for you...


scaredofme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 12:23 AM   #96
Chia
 
Chia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Ummmmm.... Boo!

*Runs away and hides*



Date Joined RuinYourLife: September 2003

Dream as if you'll live forever.
Live as if you'll die today.

Chia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #97
BlindSpot.
Kiss Kiss, Bang, Bang.
 
BlindSpot.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England, Essex.
I am currently:

^ Hi!

Ali xox




With demons dancing off mirror images reflecting all that you wanted.
So far from perfect, onward we will strive.
Take it for what it's worth, this truth that you've realized.
You're not who you thought you were, it's time to see the other side of what you have become.


BlindSpot. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:37 PM   #98
zoes bitch
 
Join Date: May 2008

:p......

zoes bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:54 PM   #99
zoes bitch
 
Join Date: May 2008

Where is a Leila?

zoes bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:07 AM   #100
chasing bliss
stuck doing people things
 
chasing bliss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Canada
I am currently:

Laila! Eee!

That's some old-school RYL resurrection right thurrr.



well, i have sown untidy furrows 'cross my soul,
but I am still a coward,
content to see my garden grow so sweet & full
of someone else's flowers.



chasing bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:52 PM.