RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-03-2012, 05:19 AM   #81
ThatJoshGuy
You can't give it all that it needs
 
ThatJoshGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Florida
I am currently:

My absolute drink of choice!

The person below me likes watching movies.



When I'm gone, are you gonna miss me? Are you even listening? Do you even care about anything at all?

ThatJoshGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 05:07 PM   #82
edizzle.
This Member is currently Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
I am currently:

Yes.

TPBM gets up early everyday?

edizzle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #83
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

Nope!

TPBM has a niece/nephew.




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #84
XanthiaJo
 
XanthiaJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

I have quite a few step ones but haven't seem them in over 10yrs.

TPBM likes Pepsi over Coke



My Scars Remind Me That My Past Is Real

Just to take a breath each day is sometimes the hardest bit to enjoy about ourselves.



XanthiaJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 11:20 PM   #85
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

Nope.

TPBM likes to watch catch up TV on their computer.




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 11:31 PM   #86
XanthiaJo
 
XanthiaJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Nahh.

TPBM has too many teddies to count.



My Scars Remind Me That My Past Is Real

Just to take a breath each day is sometimes the hardest bit to enjoy about ourselves.



XanthiaJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 05:22 AM   #87
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

I have no teddies

TPBM ate pizza this week



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 05:54 PM   #88
pixiedust_11
 
pixiedust_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am currently:

Nope.

TPBM has a musical hobby.



Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intention. So go. Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.

pixiedust_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:15 AM   #89
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

Nope.

TPBM can drive.




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:23 AM   #90
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

true

TPBM had a headache in the last week



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:44 PM   #91
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

No.

TPBM is thinking about going to bed.




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:40 AM   #92
horseluvr
I am still breathing.
 
horseluvr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Home
I am currently:

Actually, its not that late here, so Im not thinking about bed yet :)

TPBM has something blue within arms reach of them.



The shadows are long and she fears if she cries that first tear, the tears will not stop raining down"
-Superchick

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world. <3

horseluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:27 AM   #93
Hopeful_grl18
Hoping to Stay Strong
 
Hopeful_grl18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
I am currently:

Haha Yes, I am sitting on a blue air mattress :P

TPBM has been cheated on before.



Take these broken wings and learn to fly...

Hopeful_grl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #94
Foxtrot Oscar
 
Foxtrot Oscar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South of the Centre
I am currently:

I don't think I have no.

TPBM has an iPod?




Sir Phillip: Veg-a-ta-pal extraordinaire!


Foxtrot Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #95
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

I sure do.

TPBM is having a relaxing Easter Monday.





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:59 AM   #96
JDenning
I welcome the reaper
 
JDenning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Miskatonic university
I am currently:

No I worked a 12 hour day

TPBM has never done that



Take me away, I just want out from this self-imprisoned self-made Hell. Don't be surprsed, this is your mind coming to life by self-sacrifice. This tragedy of death will walk hand in hand with every thought of regret. Blame yourself for what you've become. The mind is a powerful thing set to self-destruct.
~I, Dementia - Whitechapel~

JDenning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #97
symbol5405
I am not what I have done. I'm what I've overcome.
 
symbol5405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somewhere on the border between insanity and genius
I am currently:

I don't get it.....

TPBM wants to be in bed



(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Change can only occur when the pain of change is less than the pain of staying the same.

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. --Albus Dumbledore


symbol5405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #98
Sketchy
 
Sketchy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Scotland
I am currently:

Yip, but forcing myself not to.

TPBM is excited about something.





Sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #99
M.Shadows
 
M.Shadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
I am currently:

Yes

TPBM likes How I Met Your Mother?

M.Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:59 PM   #100
ParaParaParadise
 
ParaParaParadise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UK
I am currently:

Nope

TPBM likes Foo Fighters?

ParaParaParadise is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:08 PM.