RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2011, 08:49 PM   #81
silent
I just want to be me...
 
silent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent, UK
I am currently:

I've just got in from walking my dog. What are you up to?



Hold My Hand, I'll Look After You Always


silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:23 PM   #82
Perplexity
01.11.2008
 
Perplexity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent View Post

But I promise I'll never hurt you x
Good good.

If people get in my face and won't give me the space I need I'm prone to outbursts too, so I understand what you mean!

Hope everyone is safe after all the madness in London x



When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.


Perplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:01 PM   #83
silent
I just want to be me...
 
silent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent, UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perplexity View Post
Hope everyone is safe after all the madness in London x
Yea, I 2nd that!

Although I heard there was some youths causing trouble up in Gillingham and Chatham last night. That's not near to you is it Perplexity? x



Hold My Hand, I'll Look After You Always


silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:59 PM   #84
Perplexity
01.11.2008
 
Perplexity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

It's not too far from me, also had some trouble in Orpington which is right next to me. Most of the towns around me have been closed down. Fingers crossed nothing happens!

p.s. Call me Charlotte x



When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.


Perplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:10 PM   #85
silent
I just want to be me...
 
silent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent, UK
I am currently:

Well, hi charlotte :) call me abbey

Yea, it was the same for some places around here. Pretty scary really x



Hold My Hand, I'll Look After You Always


silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:33 PM   #86
silent
I just want to be me...
 
silent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent, UK
I am currently:

Having said that, it sounds and smells like somethings going on here now :(



Hold My Hand, I'll Look After You Always


silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 12:01 AM   #87
manics_revol
 
manics_revol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent View Post
Yea, I 2nd that!

Although I heard there was some youths causing trouble up in Gillingham and Chatham last night. That's not near to you is it Perplexity? x
That's near where I used to live! Although personally I'm not sure how anyone would be able to tell rioting from the usual mindless vandalism that goes on there...

I sympathise with everyone who has been affected, but I live in London and it does kind of feel like a bit of an over-reaction to a small number of morons mainly breaking shop windows and stealing some stuff. Nothing going on where I am. But suddenly everyone seems to think the army should be deployed and all teenagers wearing hoodies should be shot. It's very unlike us (the UK) to react like that I think. I mean, those guys who helped the injured guy up and then stole stuff from his backpack are clearly prize knobs, but as long as they're caught and jailed I'd be satisfied.

manics_revol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:11 AM   #88
silent
I just want to be me...
 
silent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent, UK
I am currently:

They should all be jailed.
I don't understand what good the army are going to do anyway. I'm pretty sure they have better things to do than to spend all their time trying to stop shops being broken into etc.

Anyways, what's everyone up to today?



Hold My Hand, I'll Look After You Always


silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 01:53 PM   #89
Perplexity
01.11.2008
 
Perplexity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

Not much, I woke up to a loooooong list of cleaning jobs from my Mum so I am trying to leave it until the last minute. So since I got back from Dartford I have been sat on my bum eating chocolate! Which I was shouted at whilst buying... people in Dartford town are very grumpy today lol. x



When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.


Perplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 03:00 PM   #90
silent
I just want to be me...
 
silent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent, UK
I am currently:

Lol I've never been to Dartford, so can't comment. But at least the sun is shining :)
ugh, I hate cleaning! So i'd leave it till the last minute too. Besides, it always looks better if I do a rush job of it instead of spend hours cleaning it up! lol x

P.S it kinda feels like we own this thread now, seeing as it's just us posting :P



Hold My Hand, I'll Look After You Always


silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 03:25 PM   #91
Perplexity
01.11.2008
 
Perplexity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

I agree lol. I still haven't touched a thing and I have to go out in 45 mins. Livin' on the edge, me!

... we do kind of own this thread a bit now. Feel like I should have a flag or something :-P x



When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.


Perplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #92
silent
I just want to be me...
 
silent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent, UK
I am currently:

Lol. 45 mins is cutting it close, but hey, it's only once, so why not :)

What kinda flag would you like?



Hold My Hand, I'll Look After You Always


silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #93
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Well i'm in middle of playing fetch with my pet T-rex :D





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:32 PM   #94
Eidolon
Two Coins For the Ferryman
 
Eidolon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Exeter
I am currently:

I am building settlements with my peasents :D



My Xbox Live; Google4Brains


Eidolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:25 PM   #95
silent
I just want to be me...
 
silent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent, UK
I am currently:

I want a Pet T-Rex... But I just have a pet rock :(
How did the settlement building go?
Is there room enough for a lodger? lol



Hold My Hand, I'll Look After You Always


silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:51 PM   #96
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Awww sure a pet rock aint that bad! at least it does not poop everywhere





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:54 PM   #97
silent
I just want to be me...
 
silent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent, UK
I am currently:

No, but it's starting to back chat me :(



Hold My Hand, I'll Look After You Always


silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:01 PM   #98
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

:O you have to slap that bitch down!





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:14 PM   #99
silent
I just want to be me...
 
silent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kent, UK
I am currently:

Lol ive grounded her :P



Hold My Hand, I'll Look After You Always


silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 11:17 PM   #100
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent View Post
Lol ive grounded her :P
Good she might learn something from that!





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:28 AM.