RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2009, 06:20 PM   #81
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

perhaps you should carry some spare string around - in case of emergencies!

*ponders*

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:35 PM   #82
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

you could hang mittens on the fireplace rather than stockings. you know do your bit for the carbon foot print and all that. Save a few materials etc

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:47 PM   #83
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

yus and well no one moans about the carbon handprint do thay? No they dont! WIN WIN WIN!

Is there ANYTHING Mittens cant do?

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:50 PM   #84
Fenrir_Sheo
Take It Out On Me!!!
 
Fenrir_Sheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am currently:

!!!! mittens on strings are a gift from god !!!!



This is where I draw the line
This infection must die
I must be released from this demon of mine
The infection must die

"Disturbed - The Infection"


Fenrir_Sheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:49 PM   #85
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

i like the blue "christmas jumper" style ones!

I really want some now :P

How cool would it be to just let em dangle and run about in the snow like you were 4 again :P

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:51 PM   #86
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Nothing View Post
!!!! mittens on strings are a gift from god !!!!

Disclaimer: mittens are non denominational and bare no allegience to any organised faith what-so-ever. However its a lesser known fact that the baby jeebus himself used to wear a pair as a toddler!

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:13 PM   #87
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

that would be cool

I just remembered that I have something better lol. I technically have a boobie on a string lol




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:18 PM   #88
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004

O.o
Oh my.
"a boobie on a string'
*backs away*

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:29 PM   #89
Datura.
Playing the angel's trumpet.
 
Datura.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

Im sorry I'm not really a vet..but the mitteny title pulled me in, and after reading the thread I got a mitteny craving....so.....*plays with feet* Me and beth brought mittens!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P061209_15.56.jpg (48.2 KB, 9 views)



*Phorenzix*Asensativesoul*lifeordeath*StallionDuck*Mercipourlevenin*TimeToDance*
*~IntoxicatedRainbow*Prolonged_Intermission*ScreamSongsOfGlory*Briefly Tragic </3*Laurawr*Silent Screams*in-a-pickle*YellowLemon*ChloeBean*Oliness*PastExpiration*Sunshine*
}|{ ...And I've never felt so alive, and so dead... }|{


Datura. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:57 PM   #90
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

yay! They need Strings tho!!!

GO STRING THEM NOW!

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:59 PM   #91
QuietChaos
Just Beth
 
QuietChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

I dont have any string that matches my mittens :( (i am the person wearing the all pink mittens in the photo above)



You're stronger than you seem.
Braver than you believe,
and smarter than you think.

OrdinarilyAbstract - My baby girl


QuietChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:06 PM   #92
QuietChaos
Just Beth
 
QuietChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

But i dont want to ruin the amazingness of mittens of strings by having pink mittens with blue string. that would almost be insulting the pinkness of the mittens.



You're stronger than you seem.
Braver than you believe,
and smarter than you think.

OrdinarilyAbstract - My baby girl


QuietChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:18 PM   #93
Datura.
Playing the angel's trumpet.
 
Datura.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

You have gone pink mitten insane my love *strings mittens* the magic of the mittens is not in the pinkness but in the mitteny mittenness of the mittens themselves. with strings added the magic of the mitteny mittens will be increased and will properly suit the theme of this thread for they will be mittens on strings *and may contain mittens*



*Phorenzix*Asensativesoul*lifeordeath*StallionDuck*Mercipourlevenin*TimeToDance*
*~IntoxicatedRainbow*Prolonged_Intermission*ScreamSongsOfGlory*Briefly Tragic </3*Laurawr*Silent Screams*in-a-pickle*YellowLemon*ChloeBean*Oliness*PastExpiration*Sunshine*
}|{ ...And I've never felt so alive, and so dead... }|{


Datura. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:36 PM   #94
QuietChaos
Just Beth
 
QuietChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

But most of the strings match the mittens. And it would be disrespectful if the string didnt match the mittens, But i shall try to find some pink string.. so the mittens can be strung



You're stronger than you seem.
Braver than you believe,
and smarter than you think.

OrdinarilyAbstract - My baby girl


QuietChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #95
Datura.
Playing the angel's trumpet.
 
Datura.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

Okay my love... the magic of mittens on strings will be unleashed



*Phorenzix*Asensativesoul*lifeordeath*StallionDuck*Mercipourlevenin*TimeToDance*
*~IntoxicatedRainbow*Prolonged_Intermission*ScreamSongsOfGlory*Briefly Tragic </3*Laurawr*Silent Screams*in-a-pickle*YellowLemon*ChloeBean*Oliness*PastExpiration*Sunshine*
}|{ ...And I've never felt so alive, and so dead... }|{


Datura. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:10 PM   #96
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

They are some nice mittens but i do agree they need a string. What if one goes missing?




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:11 PM   #97
RainbowsAndButterflies
No longer using this as main account. Only meets.
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

little dwight has some in the nursery :) aww



I am now not going to use this account as my main one from now on.
If you want my new account PM me. xxx

RainbowsAndButterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:14 PM   #98
Datura.
Playing the angel's trumpet.
 
Datura.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I am currently:

Nyawww....technically Im not supposed to be on here anyway ;] *strings mittens*



*Phorenzix*Asensativesoul*lifeordeath*StallionDuck*Mercipourlevenin*TimeToDance*
*~IntoxicatedRainbow*Prolonged_Intermission*ScreamSongsOfGlory*Briefly Tragic </3*Laurawr*Silent Screams*in-a-pickle*YellowLemon*ChloeBean*Oliness*PastExpiration*Sunshine*
}|{ ...And I've never felt so alive, and so dead... }|{


Datura. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:28 PM   #99
RainbowsAndButterflies
No longer using this as main account. Only meets.
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

i have gloves that turns into mittens... not on a string though



I am now not going to use this account as my main one from now on.
If you want my new account PM me. xxx

RainbowsAndButterflies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:40 PM   #100
QuietChaos
Just Beth
 
QuietChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

I have strung my mittens... please can I stay.?.. even though im too young?



You're stronger than you seem.
Braver than you believe,
and smarter than you think.

OrdinarilyAbstract - My baby girl


QuietChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:16 PM.