RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2010, 02:06 PM   #81
sparklyshoes
Sheer
 
sparklyshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: the shire
I am currently:

I would rather die than get that big again. I'm getting bigger and bigger and losing my confidence with it. I'm disgusting.






sparklyshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:23 AM   #82
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I'm trying but it seems like I will never get there. I need to lose the weight, I hate that I have put it all back on. I really hate me



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 01:58 PM   #83
summer87
never good enough
 
summer87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Massachussetts
I am currently:

WTF
Why can't I stop binging?



freedom is like religion to us
justice is juxtaposition in us...
we sing,
our music is the cuts
that we bleed through...
-common-


summer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:10 PM   #84
Imperfect.Star
 
Imperfect.Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: London

This is not good. I really need to get it under control.



Always seem to get things just that little bit wrong.

"don't wish, don't start, wishing only wounds the heart"


Imperfect.Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:02 PM   #85
Rainbow-Angel
 
Rainbow-Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I CANT STAND THAT MY CONTROL IS OUT OF CONTROL!

I flipping hate this...

starve -> eat lots -> starve -> eat lots.

This is not the life I want.

I want to be normal... I want to be able to concentrate at uni and be able to eat normaly.

I want to be well for the first time in my life.

I flipping hate people who think this can be fixed overnight.


ARGH!





Rainbow-Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:38 AM   #86
rockaroni
Captain Rainbow!!!
 
rockaroni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Brighton, UK
I am currently:

I hate being like this.
I hate not being able to express myself by how large I am.
I hate that I haven't felt like myself for over a week.
I hate that its going to take so long to notice results.
I hate that it feels like nobody's listening...
And I hate how selfish I feel for that.




Wake me up before I change again
Remind me the story that I won't get insane
Tell me why it's always the same
Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain.


rockaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:58 AM   #87
effervescence
tired
 
effervescence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I am currently:

Why can't I just stop? I need new clothes as I am too big for mine but I have no money so I just wear the only two things that still fit and it's toooooooo hot for that.



Even as the stone of the fruit must break
that its heart may stand in the sun,
so must you know pain.

There are only two ways in which one can live their life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is.


effervescence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 04:12 PM   #88
Rainbow-Angel
 
Rainbow-Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

STUFF YOU.

(ps obviously I don't mean anyone posting on this thread) x





Rainbow-Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 01:10 AM   #89
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I just want to be free from this, I hate how it consumes so much of my headspace



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 05:47 PM   #90
JaffaCake.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Manchester, UK.

The scales tell me I'm losing weight. People tell me I'm losing weight. They way my trousers hang tell me I'm losing weight. So why do I still feel so damn huge!?

Restrict. Binge. Restrict. Binge.
I want this to just go now. I don't want it anymore. I want to be happy.

Maybe if I stopped eating altogether I would be?
I need to be thin.

JaffaCake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2010, 02:00 PM   #91
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I am putting on so much weight yet I can't stop. It is actually becoming out of control. It is just one vicious circle. I binge because I hate myself then I hate myself because I binge. I just don't know what to do anymore



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2010, 08:00 AM   #92
summer87
never good enough
 
summer87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Massachussetts
I am currently:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Someone shoot me please?



freedom is like religion to us
justice is juxtaposition in us...
we sing,
our music is the cuts
that we bleed through...
-common-


summer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2010, 05:26 AM   #93
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Make these thoughts go away please



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2010, 01:26 PM   #94
Rainbow-Angel
 
Rainbow-Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Family sucks... and then they ring you.





Rainbow-Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 01:38 AM   #95
Aurora Borealis
 
Aurora Borealis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Germany
I am currently:

****!!! It's half past 1 in the morning and I just had a midnight meal! And it was such a big meal that it would even be too much for a lunch meal for me. And I had it after MIDNIGHT! And actually I should have been in bed hours ago. I have uni tomorrow at 8am. Grrr. And I feel sick because I ate so much.
God, I HATE MYSELF!!!



The grass was greener
The light was brighter
With friends surrounded
The nights of wonder
~High Hopes ~ Pink Floyd~


Aurora Borealis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #96
Kee
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: england

i know i've undereaten today.
i know i need to eat
ive just had dinner, i know it was a low calorie meal.
but now i feel horrible, i dont want it in me. i want it to go away i cant coope with this right now. im really fighting the urge to purge right now :S

Kee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 02:08 AM   #97
Kuwairo
無声叫び
 
Kuwairo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: England.
I am currently:

I want to reach that number again.
See that word: underweight.
It's been a while since that's applied to me.
But this time, I need to do better.
It's been four days since I last binged.
That is actually pretty pathetic :/



I've got ham but I'm not a hamster :)


Kuwairo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:00 AM   #98
summer87
never good enough
 
summer87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Massachussetts
I am currently:

Weighed myself at the mall yesterday.

Can't stand the number.

fml



freedom is like religion to us
justice is juxtaposition in us...
we sing,
our music is the cuts
that we bleed through...
-common-


summer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:07 AM   #99
Lyddie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010

I ate way too much, I want to cry.
I feel hideous. Hideous.

Lyddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:49 AM   #100
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I hate how much I ate last night, pathetic really



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:31 PM.