RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26-07-2009, 04:42 PM   #81
Oliviaface
 
Oliviaface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

Olivia

Oliviaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 04:46 PM   #82
amethyst
 

*waves* Another Sophie.

  Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 04:50 PM   #83
I-Feel-Infinite
Jess ~♥
 
I-Feel-Infinite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wiltshire, UK
I am currently:

Jess - yes, another Jess!

though if I go by Jessica do I still get a prize?! =))




As a little kid you believed in fairytales,
that fantasy of what your life would be: white dress; prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill.
You closed your eyes and had complete and utter faith.
Eventually you grow up. One day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears.
But the thing is, it's hard to let go of that fairytale entirely because almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith,
that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true.


I-Feel-Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 04:53 PM   #84
Popple
 
Popple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Kathryn



You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.


Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 05:07 PM   #85
BlindSpot.
Kiss Kiss, Bang, Bang.
 
BlindSpot.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England, Essex.
I am currently:

Alison, but i prefer Ali.




With demons dancing off mirror images reflecting all that you wanted.
So far from perfect, onward we will strive.
Take it for what it's worth, this truth that you've realized.
You're not who you thought you were, it's time to see the other side of what you have become.


BlindSpot. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 05:17 PM   #86
The Stolen One
Caz
 
The Stolen One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Manchester =]
I am currently:

Caroline but prefer Caz



There will always be a happy ending. If its not happy then its not yet the end.
Spongebob


The Stolen One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #87
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

Daniella!



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #88
mmmMinty...
lololololol
 
mmmMinty...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Near Londres
I am currently:

Leanora
I bet nobody has this name on ryl or i will eat my hat.



"That is why, for Christ's sake,
I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships,
in persecutions, in difficulties.
For when I am weak, then I am strong"
(2 Corinthians 12:13)


Together We Are Strong <3


mmmMinty... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 05:58 PM   #89
Tuesday
 
Tuesday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008

Holly (Y)

Tuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 06:02 PM   #90
Louise
A Ray of Hope
 
Louise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Louise





“Never lose faith in yourself,
and never lose hope;
remember, even when this world throws its worst and then turns its back,
there is still always hope.”


Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 06:06 PM   #91
.x.Kaz.x.
 
.x.Kaz.x.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hampshire UK
I am currently:

Katherine.




'I do believe in fairies'


.x.Kaz.x. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 06:09 PM   #92
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation &amp;amp; GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

Hannah

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 07:21 PM   #93
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

I'm Zed. Does that count? No way giving my actual name. But it's unique on RYL, I know that much.




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 07:27 PM   #94
Left.
 
Join Date: Dec 2008

Jemma :)

Left. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 07:31 PM   #95
-jen-
Mummy!
 
-jen-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Midlands
I am currently:

jennifer



The very first time you said my name
I knew it would never sound the same
Something about me is changed forever
I was swept away





-jen- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 07:36 PM   #96
IceBerg
[Alive]
 
IceBerg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I am currently:

Alice :)



Ralph wept for the end of innocence, the darkness of man's heart, and the fall through the air of a true, wise friend called Piggy.
If we dont get home soon, we'll be barmy..


IceBerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 08:16 PM   #97
Live&learn
 
Live&learn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I am currently:

Anastasia <3




"One day everything will be well, that is our hope; today everything is fine, that is our illusion." ~Voltaire


Live&learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 08:41 PM   #98
snowflake
 
snowflake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: uk
I am currently:

Zashi :)



If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me
And just forget the world?
Just because you can't see the stars doesn't mean they aren't there


snowflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #99
Olive branch
 
Olive branch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedebee View Post
I'm Zed. Does that count? No way giving my actual name. But it's unique on RYL, I know that much.
Um, I'm not sure. Do you go by it most of the time?



System A
Sophie Mandi Max Gwen Mercy Erin AVA Tracey Bridget
My Isaac

System B
Tabitha, ?,Robert, Pippa, Sarah?

"Don't touch me."

Olive branch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 09:02 PM   #100
N.Bluth
I need a pig here!
 
N.Bluth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: F**k mountain
I am currently:

Ginny and I was even Ginny pre Harry Potter! :)



Play the game out
Amor Vincit Omnia




Dad 10/11/2008 Always our sunshine, I'm still playing for the town hall clock


N.Bluth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:22 AM.