RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2009, 07:14 PM   #9821
Rodolphus
#Azkafam
 
Rodolphus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009

The Oompah Loompah song - Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory




Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.


Rodolphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 07:34 PM   #9822
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Things will go my way - the calling .



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 07:39 PM   #9823
Aeg'air
I'm no angel, unless I'm fallen; Give me my wings.
 
Aeg'air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lincolnshire, England, UK, Europe
I am currently:

Filth in the Beauty - The Gazette




For once I'm happy. Why? I've gotten revenge on someone. Not the best of things to be happy about but they deserve it.
:mycry: Smiley by Me...If it shows... And the banner
Adopted by Alive. Am I the only one who finds that ironic?

Aeg'air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:24 PM   #9824
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Bad List - Ayria



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:25 PM   #9825
Lyssie
 
Lyssie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Guildford
I am currently:

Blodie - Denis xx



I'm not lost; not lost, just undiscovered
You see the look that's on my face
You might think I'm out of place
I'm not lost, no, no, just undiscovered


Lyssie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:41 PM   #9826
Aeg'air
I'm no angel, unless I'm fallen; Give me my wings.
 
Aeg'air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lincolnshire, England, UK, Europe
I am currently:

Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance




For once I'm happy. Why? I've gotten revenge on someone. Not the best of things to be happy about but they deserve it.
:mycry: Smiley by Me...If it shows... And the banner
Adopted by Alive. Am I the only one who finds that ironic?

Aeg'air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:26 PM   #9827
J.K
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Be Your Own Pet - Bicycle race (Queen cover)






J.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:30 PM   #9828
Aeg'air
I'm no angel, unless I'm fallen; Give me my wings.
 
Aeg'air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lincolnshire, England, UK, Europe
I am currently:

Sleep - My Chemical Romance




For once I'm happy. Why? I've gotten revenge on someone. Not the best of things to be happy about but they deserve it.
:mycry: Smiley by Me...If it shows... And the banner
Adopted by Alive. Am I the only one who finds that ironic?

Aeg'air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:02 PM   #9829
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

we will overcome- thursday



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:15 PM   #9830
Aeg'air
I'm no angel, unless I'm fallen; Give me my wings.
 
Aeg'air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lincolnshire, England, UK, Europe
I am currently:

Cemetary Drive - My Chemical Romance




For once I'm happy. Why? I've gotten revenge on someone. Not the best of things to be happy about but they deserve it.
:mycry: Smiley by Me...If it shows... And the banner
Adopted by Alive. Am I the only one who finds that ironic?

Aeg'air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:18 PM   #9831
Little_pixie
I'm so in love with Olivier <3
 
Little_pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: dartford
I am currently:

stars - your ex-lover is dead




So how can you tell me you're lonely,
And say for you that the sun don't shine?
Let me take you by the hand and lead you through the streets of London
I'll show you something to make you change your mind



Little_pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:21 PM   #9832
Aeg'air
I'm no angel, unless I'm fallen; Give me my wings.
 
Aeg'air's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lincolnshire, England, UK, Europe
I am currently:

You know what they do to guys like me - My Chemical Romance




For once I'm happy. Why? I've gotten revenge on someone. Not the best of things to be happy about but they deserve it.
:mycry: Smiley by Me...If it shows... And the banner
Adopted by Alive. Am I the only one who finds that ironic?

Aeg'air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:41 PM   #9833
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

billie jean by micheal jackson

"But the kid is not my son!!"




Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:00 AM   #9834
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Girl on the floor - Ayria



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:10 AM   #9835
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

shameful -- atreyu




Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:43 AM   #9836
Audaciter
 
Audaciter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008

Wake Up - Coheed and Cambria

Audaciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:44 AM   #9837
Spoons
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: UK
I am currently:

even the sand is made of seashells- thursday



We are not our failures...


Spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 04:42 AM   #9838
I Love My Beagle
In Awe Of His Redemptive Grace
 
I Love My Beagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wyoming, USA
I am currently:

Broken ~ Lifehouse



*Megan*


"The LORD your God is with you,he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." ~ Zephaniah 3:17

"Cheer Up. Tommorow will be different. Not Better. Just Different." ~ Barbara Johnson


I Love My Beagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:12 AM   #9839
silverfaerychild
retired ryl member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008

the rose by janis joplin



retired member as of 11/24/10

silverfaerychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:13 AM   #9840
eyes.wide.open
 
eyes.wide.open's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I am currently:

jackson 5 - i want you back



"They say time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessons, but it is never gone." - Rose Kennedy

eyes.wide.open is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:51 PM.