RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #9821
notinthisworld
bad & proud of it!
 
notinthisworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

HOT! : ) Fans self & faints.





"he licked his lips, said to me. girl, you look good enough to eat."


notinthisworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2011, 06:23 PM   #9822
notinthisworld
bad & proud of it!
 
notinthisworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazykat View Post
Who is it?
Tommy Joe Ratliff - Guitarist





"he licked his lips, said to me. girl, you look good enough to eat."


notinthisworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2011, 12:36 AM   #9823
Magenta_Massacre_
Keep on walking, no matter how rocky the road.
 
Magenta_Massacre_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NoVA, USA
I am currently:

Really cool-looking person. I seriously like the hair! (And the look on his face, aha.)



Sometimes the best way to hold onto something is to let it go. - Anon

PM Me. I am just a click away for you.♥

"Do you feel cold and lost in desperation/You build up hope but failure's all you've known/
Remember all the sadness and frustration/And let it go/Let it go"
-Linkin Park, Iridescent


Magenta_Massacre_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2011, 12:19 PM   #9824
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

I like it, very positive :)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #9825
Kelly_Lucile
<3 Kelly_Lucile <3
 
Kelly_Lucile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

awe the birdy is so cute :) and i really like how it appears to be singing with the radio :) i also love the pastel-like colors :)



~I'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go. I'm everything you need me to be~

Kelly_Lucile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2011, 02:30 PM   #9826
Too Shy
 
Too Shy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Sussex
I am currently:

It makes me smile. :) But I don't know what it's from?










Too Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2011, 04:47 PM   #9827
notinthisworld
bad & proud of it!
 
notinthisworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

don't hurt me *ducks & hides*





"he licked his lips, said to me. girl, you look good enough to eat."


notinthisworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2011, 05:31 PM   #9828
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

oops, should have been "he" the last time i commented on your avatar...




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2011, 10:30 PM   #9829
Dream Decending
Willow
 
Dream Decending's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: London, UK
I am currently:

Yay for candles. Candle light is the best kind of light.



Feel the removal of desire and shame
It's the key to rebirth in a world slightly sane


Dream Decending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2011, 10:54 PM   #9830
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

Shoes and epic socks.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2011, 11:03 PM   #9831
Amalias
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

Under your 'yella umbrella! Eh, Eh, Eh.

Amalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2011, 11:16 PM   #9832
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

that was a scary movie, made me feel sick, very good though. and the dancer who did the difficult dancing was from around where i live (as my dance teacher told me, oh, twenty times? :P )




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 05:55 AM   #9833
xplasticxxsmilesx
 
xplasticxxsmilesx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: utah | u.s
I am currently:

i absolutely love it!!!! ((:



They make you wanna self destruct
and become someone else
And when it feels like it's too much
Baby don’t hurt yourself
Beautiful scars don’t last forever
Come on, let me kiss it better
The pain won’t last forever
Come on, let me kiss it better
Your perfect the way you are
I wanna hold your suffering in my arms


xplasticxxsmilesx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 05:57 AM   #9834
xplasticxxsmilesx
 
xplasticxxsmilesx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: utah | u.s
I am currently:

i absolutely love it (: it's beautiful



They make you wanna self destruct
and become someone else
And when it feels like it's too much
Baby don’t hurt yourself
Beautiful scars don’t last forever
Come on, let me kiss it better
The pain won’t last forever
Come on, let me kiss it better
Your perfect the way you are
I wanna hold your suffering in my arms


xplasticxxsmilesx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 01:26 PM   #9835
Amalias
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

Nice hair colour, like a dark red.

Amalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 03:41 PM   #9836
Perplexity
01.11.2008
 
Perplexity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Kent
I am currently:

I keep being told to watch this film, every time I see my friend she asks if I've seen it! lol.

It's a cool photo too :)



When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.


Perplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 03:47 PM   #9837
notinthisworld
bad & proud of it!
 
notinthisworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

it's the eye of the tiger it's the thrill of the fight lol





"he licked his lips, said to me. girl, you look good enough to eat."


notinthisworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 02:23 AM   #9838
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

I can't tell if that is a guy or a girl..



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 11:18 AM   #9839
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Looks like a very powerful dance, guessing you are a dancer yourself?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2011, 11:54 AM   #9840
Amalias
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

Cute bird. Finch?

Amalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 18 (0 members and 18 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:24 AM.