RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-07-2011, 03:49 PM   #9801
notinthisworld
bad & proud of it!
 
notinthisworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

looks happy & bright : )





"he licked his lips, said to me. girl, you look good enough to eat."


notinthisworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 08:37 AM   #9802
MayhemBee
Just because I'm smiling it doesn't mean I'm Happy
 
MayhemBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: I'm not actually sure about that.
I am currently:

yay for people who i dont know... :)





MayhemBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 10:51 PM   #9803
DresdenDoll
stereotypical fallacy
 
DresdenDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Munich
I am currently:

Important message and interesting angle.



I'm an electric wire, if the sun can radiate
then so can I!

(Darling Violetta - Awesome)


DresdenDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 11:23 PM   #9804
Magenta_Massacre_
Keep on walking, no matter how rocky the road.
 
Magenta_Massacre_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NoVA, USA
I am currently:

It's pretty neat looking! Is it, like, space or something? I can't quite tell..



Sometimes the best way to hold onto something is to let it go. - Anon

PM Me. I am just a click away for you.♥

"Do you feel cold and lost in desperation/You build up hope but failure's all you've known/
Remember all the sadness and frustration/And let it go/Let it go"
-Linkin Park, Iridescent


Magenta_Massacre_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2011, 02:22 AM   #9805
notinthisworld
bad & proud of it!
 
notinthisworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

beautiful & positive.





"he licked his lips, said to me. girl, you look good enough to eat."


notinthisworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #9806
Frail Existence
Wide awake.
 
Frail Existence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: United States
I am currently:

Like! Looks like some attitude may be going on :P Leather jacket... *smiles*



These kicks take me far away my dear;
Far away from myself
Far away from my troubles
Far away from heaven



Frail Existence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #9807
MayhemBee
Just because I'm smiling it doesn't mean I'm Happy
 
MayhemBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: I'm not actually sure about that.
I am currently:

It's kind of sad, but pretty. Love it. :)





MayhemBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2011, 11:16 PM   #9808
sajhfuahuefghaeg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008

you feel constricted by food.

sajhfuahuefghaeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2011, 04:02 AM   #9809
Amalias
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

Zombees! -can't stop laughing-

Amalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2011, 10:16 PM   #9810
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Expeliamus!!!!!!!!



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2011, 10:43 PM   #9811
Biba
 
Biba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

mazey :)



I looove to laugh.. laughter is a direct route to the soul it broadens your perspective, keeps you healthy, and makes an unbearable situation easier to deal with .. the world is brighter when we smile.

Laughter is a direct route to the soul. It broadens your perspective, keeps you healthy, and makes an unbearable situation alot easier to deal with.

Biba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2011, 10:50 PM   #9812
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Colourful shoes!



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2011, 11:54 PM   #9813
sweepingly
✗my wishes over their airspace
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: edinburgh
I am currently:

I have wondered what this is for the longest time.

sweepingly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 12:16 AM   #9814
notinthisworld
bad & proud of it!
 
notinthisworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

hurray for being adventurous!





"he licked his lips, said to me. girl, you look good enough to eat."


notinthisworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 03:46 AM   #9815
PassedExpectations
a mirror that reflects it
 
PassedExpectations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Upstate New York
I am currently:

shes got an intenze gaze/stare going there




this is my magical medicine cabinet. Left to right they contain: courage, hope, calmness, and strength.

The magical part: They NEVER run out, so borrow some any time you want.



PM me anytime, I love getting messages :)
Katie


PassedExpectations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 03:49 AM   #9816
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

It looks hopeful



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 03:00 PM   #9817
decousue
 
decousue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

Cute and soft, reminds me of spring :)

decousue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2011, 08:35 PM   #9818
notinthisworld
bad & proud of it!
 
notinthisworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I am currently:

at first a didn't know what that was, but now I see it : )
I love the vintage grainy look of it.





"he licked his lips, said to me. girl, you look good enough to eat."


notinthisworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2011, 02:02 PM   #9819
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Who is it?



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2011, 05:17 PM   #9820
Winchester Angel
Welcome To My Life
 
Winchester Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: My Safe Place
I am currently:

colourful and pretty :)




"It's funnier in Enochian"

|TWLOHA|AKF|YANA|LYF|I AM ENOUGH|

Winchester Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:55 PM.