RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-08-2009, 08:02 PM   #961
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

protruded



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 08:16 PM   #962
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

queried






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 08:19 PM   #963
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

refuted



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #964
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

solicited






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 08:27 PM   #965
Raven
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

pooped!





"When I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you" - Dr Samuel Loomis

Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 08:41 PM   #966
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

questioned






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 08:45 PM   #967
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

resisted



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 08:50 PM   #968
StillBroken
There's still hope
 
StillBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Norway
I am currently:

Stained



My RYL family: PaperClip is my big sis

"Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies. You must know this, Dumbledore."
- The Dark Lord


Little By Little Day By Day


StillBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 09:54 PM   #969
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Trapped.



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 09:57 PM   #970
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

undesired






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:16 PM   #971
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

volunteered



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 11:20 PM   #972
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

wedded






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 12:10 AM   #973
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

xylophoned



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 04:45 AM   #974
De Stijl
Bluffin' With My Muffin
 
De Stijl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bathurst, Australia
I am currently:

yelled



Baby Mia 18th Feb 2010


De Stijl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 04:49 AM   #975
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Zipped



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 10:15 AM   #976
_plastic
 
_plastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007

Added.



A little angel fell into my arms at the 7th of december 2010
xx Angel my babysisterxx


_plastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 12:56 PM   #977
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Baked



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 01:56 PM   #978
Whichyway
just a smile
 
Whichyway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bournemouth
I am currently:

cracked



now you're standing me on top of the world
all me dreams come true
now you're making me feel alive
my dreams now lie with you

xxx tinks xxx

third star to the right and straight on till morning


Whichyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 02:38 AM   #979
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia

Dashed



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:03 PM   #980
I.Heart.And
~Approachable and fit (apparently)~
 
I.Heart.And's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Educated






I.Heart.And is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:47 PM.