RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-01-2013, 04:01 PM   #961
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

I love the rain, no one notices that I'm crying.

I also found out he likes me





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 04:04 PM   #962
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjg View Post
Ashlee, if you're telling the truth I'm really very sorry - but I have no idea, on top of anything else, why your sister would, on hearing that you'd been taken to hospital, immediately go on to your laptop, which I assume is your personal property, find RYL quite by chance, then find your thread, again quite by chance , and then proceed to lambast the members for something which is outside our control.

It's really upsetting me, this - RYL is a very supportive community and I just want you to appreciate that.
I left it all in the screen in my laptop





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 04:23 PM   #963
Eccentrics
Occasionally lurking
 
Eccentrics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Once again ignoring posts, Ashlee...
Glad he likes you. Why are you crying now then? Isn't this what you wanted? Wasn't this going to cure all of your probelms?

Eccentrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #964
Delephynite
This member is currently not banned.
 
Delephynite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Well congratulations. You got what you wanted, were all the pain, tears and blood worth it?

Problem solved. Now this can be locked, no?



Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.


Delephynite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 04:57 PM   #965
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

No problem not solved, we r not going out, its not worth it yet

I was crying cos I was getting **** at school





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 05:02 PM   #966
Delephynite
This member is currently not banned.
 
Delephynite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Out of curiosity, if you do start going out and he breaks up with you are you going to pull all of this **** again?

Actually, don't answer that. I probably already know the answer.



Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.


Delephynite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 05:05 PM   #967
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

Atually I will answer that - I'd break down





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 05:18 PM   #968
Delephynite
This member is currently not banned.
 
Delephynite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

And then what?



Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.


Delephynite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #969
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

Nothing abserluitly nothing





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 05:26 PM   #970
Delephynite
This member is currently not banned.
 
Delephynite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

So what? You'd go to peices? Hurt yourself? Try to kill yourself?

Say you succeed that's it for you. Game over. Your threw your life away and the story is over for you. Even if you don't and your parents put you in hospital, people will still know. They'll still try and put the blame somewhere.

What about Sean? If you love him so much then why the **** would you do that? Take all this "pain" you've got inside and then shove it on to him? Yeah, brilliant way to show someone how much you love them.



Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.


Delephynite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 05:28 PM   #971
Alone and Scared
*Roby and Allie's Angel!*
 
Alone and Scared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lost.
I am currently:

Are you going to answer any of the other questions? =/



-“And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.” Anais Nin-



Allie, Mutt, Great Grandma, Hope and Humbug. I love you and miss you all. xx
Love you Caz, Kel, Roby &&Dasher. xx


Alone and Scared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 05:31 PM   #972
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delephynite View Post
So what? You'd go to peices? Hurt yourself? Try to kill yourself?

Say you succeed that's it for you. Game over. Your threw your life away and the story is over for you. Even if you don't and your parents put you in hospital, people will still know. They'll still try and put the blame somewhere.

What about Sean? If you love him so much then why the **** would you do that? Take all this "pain" you've got inside and then shove it on to him? Yeah, brilliant way to show someone how much you love them.
I never said id kill myself, couldn't do that to him





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #973
Alone and Scared
*Roby and Allie's Angel!*
 
Alone and Scared's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lost.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alone and Scared View Post
You haven't ever mentioned a sister before.... You've mentioned an uncle who asked if you wanted some razor blades, you've mentioned a dad who has tried to kill you, and a mum who has committed suicide.

Why do you feel the need to lie Ashleigh? You said before that you don't know the reasons why you lie, but I think it's an important thing to look in too. Did you want us to feel guilty, create more posts, write messages to make you feel better about yourself....? There is a reason for everything, but sometimes we have to work to find it out - I think it's important for you to work at finding out why you lie because it is going to impact on your life if you carry on.

1) - Why do you feel that you need to lie?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alone and Scared View Post
Also, there is less than 4 hours between 'sister' and 'you' posting.... I very much doubt that they would have triaged, seen you, set up the checks, monitored you and discharged you within that time.... Obviously adding on the travel time there and back - and the fact that you'd have to have come in and out of your house....? The drink would still be in your system too, so I think they'd monitor you for longer if it could be dangerous?

Also, why did your 'sister' say this was our fault?

2) - What did they ACTUALLY do at the hospital, was it A&E?
3) - Why was it so quick?
4) - Why did your sister say it was our fault?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alone and Scared View Post
We have really tried to support you - and I think you really do need to tell the truth because people were very understanding with your previous lies - if it happens over and over people aren't going to respond to that so well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OXashleeXO View Post
i dunno, shes gone again now, meybe its cuz some of you are being mean or she doesnt like what shes reading
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alone and Scared View Post
Who's gone?.... What?

Like, I'm literally a hundred miles away from confused now and am slightly losing the will the live.

Do you know what, I daren't post a thread because I am SO scared I won't get any replies. I have had a CRAP day and everything is falling apart and yet I am STILL replying because believe it or not, I care about your wellbeing. HOW-FRICKING-EVER.... I do NOT have the tolerance levels required to try to work out your nonsensical rambling shiz right now.

5) - 'Who' has gone?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alone and Scared View Post
Yup, she can go to the Dr with you, you said you didn't have anyone to go with - but she knows, so she can go with you.

6) - Your sister can go to the Dr with you, yes?



-“And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.” Anais Nin-



Allie, Mutt, Great Grandma, Hope and Humbug. I love you and miss you all. xx
Love you Caz, Kel, Roby &&Dasher. xx


Alone and Scared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 05:35 PM   #974
Delephynite
This member is currently not banned.
 
Delephynite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Ok. So you're gonna what? Spend the next 50 years mourning over some teenage boy?

Good luck & you know what, if that's what you want to do, enjoy.



Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.


Delephynite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 05:35 PM   #975
FabulousMike
Proud Union Activist.
 
FabulousMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Here, there and everywhere.
I am currently:

Ashless, i'm going to try my very best to put this as nicely as I can...

I feel so, so sorry for you and this obsession about a boy, i've said this god knows how many times now but you YOU need to get over this obsession you have with Sena.

YOUneed to take the first step to getting help, no one else can do it for you, only YOU.

I gave you a step by step guide on how to make a phone call to the doctors (without thanks, might I add)...PLEASE TAKE SOME ADVICE





FabulousMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 06:08 PM   #976
Eccentrics
Occasionally lurking
 
Eccentrics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: UK
I am currently:

Ashlee.
Your Dad kicked you out.
You struggle with school.
You're in your final year of school.
You have anorexia.
You have pica.
You self-harm.
You have a heart condition.
And your biggest issue is this boy?
(I find that hard to believe)

Let me tell you, these problems wont go away if he gets in a relationship with you. In fact, they will be worse because you spent so long obsessing over him. Your relationship wont last forever, you are 15. Your life will not revolve around him. Soon you will have to decide what you want to do for college, and you will struggle immensely as you spent more time running after a boy and not studying.

You need to sort out your priorities.


Last edited by Eccentrics : 30-01-2013 at 06:21 PM. Reason: forgot one
Eccentrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 06:21 PM   #977
snailonvalium
*~manda~*
 
snailonvalium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lancashire

Best thing.you could do?
Make a r&v thread and move there or make a diary because you sure aren't going to take any advice or help that's offered you.
Then you can obsess and talk about Sean as much as you like without people having to waste time trying to help you.

snailonvalium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 06:47 PM   #978
ccjg
Carrie
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
I am currently:

Reply to Alone and Scared's questions, please.

People on this forum are getting really fed up of having their advice ignored.

ccjg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 08:38 PM   #979
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale
 
SayYou'llBeMyNightingale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: harrogate
I am currently:

i already answerd most of them





I still think the world would be better off without me
Some people, when they hit rock bottom, they dont have that person in their lives to pick them back up
The mirror can lie, it doesnt show you whats on the inside.
I dont think im fixed, people think that your like a car in a body shop, you go in, they fix you and your out, you work like your brand new, it doesnt work like that at all
Sometimes i dont understand my self.
Im not strong enough and im tired of pretending i am.

SayYou'llBeMyNightingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 09:12 PM   #980
GossipGirl-xoxo
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside.
I am currently:

NO you haven't.
So answer them.



Im too tired to listen.
Im too old to believe
All these childish stories
There is no such thing as
Faith&Trust&Pixiedust

Happiness can be found in the darkest of places.
If only one remembers to to turn on the light.


GossipGirl-xoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:39 PM.