RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2008, 01:40 AM   #941
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

hell yeah!!!
Well lets got back to the middle of the day that starts it all
I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:42 AM   #942
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Yeah baby! lol

Well if you wanted honesty
that's all you had to say
I never want to let you down
or have you go it's better off this way




Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:46 AM   #943
TheSuffererComplex
Recovering, one moment at a time
 
TheSuffererComplex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Massachuttes, USA
I am currently:

How many years have we waited
For a ship that never set sail?
How many days have we wasted
Chasing a love that was not our own?
I stand ashore and watched as one hopeless wave crashed upon another
While my thoughts ran to the highest hills
My heart never reached the sea
With only delusions of an endless journey
I am left with an ocean between you and me.

Is this your salvation?
Is this all you can give?
I will not stand in reflection
Of someone else's dream





TheSuffererComplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:46 AM   #944
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

lol

well I miss you, well I miss you so far
And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:48 AM   #945
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

i love my chem. their music has always been there for me and it's comforting to know that it always will be waiting there in my CD collection, no matter what else happens.

Anyway,

'A design for life
A design for life...'




Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:50 AM   #946
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

Yeps. Cemetery Drive has a special meaning to me.

Oh well imagine
As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor
Ad I can't help but to hear
No I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:52 AM   #947
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

yay! panic at the disco! (minus the '!' lol)


'Diamonds are a girl's best friend...'




Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 01:57 AM   #948
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

lol yeps

One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories
Even though they weren't so good

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:02 AM   #949
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

Hand in mine
Into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you
We could take to the highway...




Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:03 AM   #950
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

From the lights to the pavement
From the van to the floor
From backstage to the doctor
From the earth to the morgue

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:08 AM   #951
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

You better run like devil cos they're never gonna leave you alone
You better hide up in the alley cos they're never gonna find you a home




Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:10 AM   #952
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

And you can't touch my brother
And you can't keep my friends
And we're not working out
And we're not working out
This time I mean it
Never mind the times I've seen it

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:11 AM   #953
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

When did you decide that sleep could save your life?




Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:59 PM   #954
My_Name_Is_Aiden
I've got a right to sing the blues
 
My_Name_Is_Aiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
I am currently:

some will win
some will lose
some are born to sing the blues




Leave him numb. Leave him crushed.
All in all is all we are


My_Name_Is_Aiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:13 AM   #955
sweepingly
✗my wishes over their airspace
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: edinburgh
I am currently:

You're the echoes of my everything,
You're the emptiness the whole world sings at night.
You're the laziness of afternoon,
You're the reason why I burst and why I bloom.
You're the leaky sink of sentiment,
You're the failed attempts I never could forget.
You're the metaphors I can't create to comprehend this curse that I call love..
How will I break the news to you?

You hold me down
You hold me down
You hold me down
You hold me down

sweepingly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 03:41 PM   #956
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

You make me happy
You make wanna sing do-do-do-da-do do-do-da-do




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:15 PM   #957
Aphelion
Drug Guardian
 
Aphelion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
I am currently:

Even if you're not with me, I'm with you.





Aphelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:32 PM   #958
Race The Dream
I love myself and I wanna live...
 
Race The Dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007

Don't bother cos this love is a lie
I'm a mechanical kid, you're a mechanical bride





Tonight I'm alive just to say I love you to death.



Race The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:42 PM   #959
RenewedHope
formerly: Ghosted Liberation & GhostsInSnow
 
RenewedHope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Midlands
I am currently:

Late dawns and early sunsets
Just like my favourite scenes
Then holding hands and life was perfect
Just like up on the screen

RenewedHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:02 PM   #960
KrissyInterupted
Uk
 
KrissyInterupted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

your my obsession and i love you to the bones

KrissyInterupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:18 AM.