RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2007, 07:20 PM   #941
.lost.the.tin.can.
 
.lost.the.tin.can.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Nottingham, UK
I am currently:

After everyone found out about Lisa she self harmed really badly and ended up in hospital. After that it was forgotten about within a week. So if Hannah does end up in hospital it will be interesting to see how they deal with it afterwards. I hope they don't kill her, for all the reasons everyone else has said.

This storyline is fantastic, didn't I say give it a chance?

Rhys is really trying bless him.
I feel pretty bad for John Paul right now. You'll see tomorrow if you didn't watch tonight, so I will shut up now.
Eee. I used to post in this thread everyday lol, god knows what happened to me the last week or so.




.Summer Solstice.June 2007.




.lost.the.tin.can. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:28 PM   #942
Pink Lemonade Fairy
Chlooooee.
 
Pink Lemonade Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Plymouth
I am currently:

Before Hannahs storyline got really bad I was recovering quite well from my eating disorder...Now I'm back exactly where I was...



just because you've forgotten doesn't mean you're forgiven


Pink Lemonade Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:29 PM   #943
Pink Lemonade Fairy
Chlooooee.
 
Pink Lemonade Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Plymouth
I am currently:

Well apart from the fact I'm over a stone and a half heavier. ARGH rdfhxzdhndhhbrjtfjhfngdf

I hope she recovers...kinda..yeah yeahh i do actually yeeah



just because you've forgotten doesn't mean you're forgiven


Pink Lemonade Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:02 PM   #944
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Friday's episode it really juicy! But also quite sad. :(

I love how Sasha's half sister is a rocker too! (Y)

More of them are needed in the village! :D





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:08 PM   #945
If_Only
Procrastinate Now
 
If_Only's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Devon
I am currently:

Argh, there's something about the Hannah storyline that I can't put my finger on... but I don't like it. Blah, I dunno, I'm glad they're showing it though, and I hope they don't kill her off.

If_Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:10 PM   #946
atropine
Me
 
atropine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Belfast
I am currently:

im glad melissa died - i hated her! i hope they dont do the usual and have hannah getting better suddendly and all that - they should be realistic about her recovery rather than her just turning up one day better.



Lace me up...


atropine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:13 PM   #947
Pink Lemonade Fairy
Chlooooee.
 
Pink Lemonade Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Plymouth
I am currently:

It annoys me how they're like "Hannahs anorexic" shes not, she's got an eating disorder.



just because you've forgotten doesn't mean you're forgiven


Pink Lemonade Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 08:43 PM   #948
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

Yeah, they put it too bluntly about her ED. At first she seemed to be bulimic and now kind of anorexic.

But it's still classed as an ED.

And I have to be honest the Craig and Sarah storyline makes me want to be sick!

It's horrible and needs to finish soooooon!

And Craig and JP can walk into the sun together, holding hands on some beach in Dublin. :D





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:34 PM   #949
Just a girl, Interrupted.
drowning in a sea of tears
 
Just a girl, Interrupted.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
I am currently:

Just read next weeks heat magazine tv section for next week and the bit about HollyOaks

and next friday on ch4
The following content has been hidden - Reason : spoilers!!
Claire finds out who pushed her


and next tuesday
The following content has been hidden - Reason : spoilers!!
sarah catches craig and jp in bed together!!



i really really hope I dont miss it because of work...



Nobody knows, nobody cares that I die on the inside
Nobody sees the lie that is me, as I smile on the outside


Just a girl, Interrupted. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:47 PM   #950
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Field Of Paper Flowers View Post
It's horrible and needs to finish soooooon!

And Craig and JP can walk into the sun together, holding hands on some beach in Dublin. :D

Yes yes yes yes yes! I love that image (Y)


Quote:
Originally Posted by just a girl, interupted. View Post
and next friday on ch4
The following content has been hidden - Reason : spoilers!!
Claire finds out who pushed her



I actually gasped out loud when I read this.
Finally!




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 11:12 PM   #951
Kame
 
Kame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedmeister View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by just a girl, interupted. View Post
Just read next weeks heat magazine tv section for next week and the bit about HollyOaks

and next friday on ch4
The following content has been hidden - Reason : spoilers!!
Claire finds out who pushed her
I actually gasped out loud when I read this.
Finally!
Ha ha! Me too!



You can't lose hope when it's hopeless.
You gotta hope more,
then put your fingers in your ears and go,
"Blah blah blah blah!"


I miss you Pip ♥


Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 11:55 PM   #952
BlindSpot.
Kiss Kiss, Bang, Bang.
 
BlindSpot.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England, Essex.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Field Of Paper Flowers View Post

I love how Sasha's half sister is a rocker too! (Y)

More of them are needed in the village! :D
Damn right!

Ali xox




With demons dancing off mirror images reflecting all that you wanted.
So far from perfect, onward we will strive.
Take it for what it's worth, this truth that you've realized.
You're not who you thought you were, it's time to see the other side of what you have become.


BlindSpot. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 12:11 AM   #953
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

I squeeled when I read it.

*whispers* It was OB.

In my opinion that is. :P





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:18 AM   #954
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

I'm loving Hannah's storyline even though I've missed parts, kinda helps me somehow even though I dont have an ED. I feel like I can relate somehow...hmm.



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 02:07 PM   #955
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

I agree. I don't have an ED but I have done what Hannah's done in the past when I've felt low.

So yes I can realte to it. I used to get triggered before Mellissa came along, but I just ignored it in the end.





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 02:13 PM   #956
MammaMia
 
MammaMia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007

*huggles to all of those that do get triggered*



Have left RYL.

MammaMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:11 PM   #957
beautiful&dying
I ain't thick it's just a trick
 
beautiful&dying's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Cardiff
I am currently:

Thoughts on Mellissa: of course there must have been a reason why she became like she did, but influencing and encouraging hannah to lose weight unhealthily, but seeing as the programme missed all that out, we're given very little to empathise with her for. So I don't like her much.
I was surprised to see her turn up again as Hannah's hallucination. And she look well again!

xxxxxx



How could you become as awesome as you are and still feel like a loser?
Pixie (my little sister) * QueerFringe (my daughter)* Dreamerandbeliever (my cuddly kitten) * Acrasia (my twinny)
(Currently have left this website so find me here if you want me)


beautiful&dying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 07:42 PM   #958
Pink Lemonade Fairy
Chlooooee.
 
Pink Lemonade Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Plymouth
I am currently:

^^Suppose thats how she looks to Hannah



just because you've forgotten doesn't mean you're forgiven


Pink Lemonade Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 07:49 PM   #959
Cathy
Stunned
 
Cathy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: England
I am currently:

^^
Yeah, I loved that touch.

I imagined it was how Hannah chose to remember her - before Melissa got really ill.



How far can you send emotions?


Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 07:51 PM   #960
Field Of Paper Flowers
Random Hero
 
Field Of Paper Flowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK

My Mom wouldn't let me watch Hollyoaks on E4 tonight. :(

I read about what happens on that spydigital website but I want to seee it!

Sad to see Hannah purged her meal after she'd been so great eating it!

Plus Rhy's is a great, supporting brother! As someone who has two half brothers I think it's great that he's supporting her more than her whole brother Josh is. :D





Field Of Paper Flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 7 (0 members and 7 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:20 AM.