RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-06-2008, 04:36 PM   #941
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Queen Adreena




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #942
pixie
Jatkakaa Hymyilemistä :)
 
pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Londonish
I am currently:

The Used :]






Look beyond the imperfections.


pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 10:33 PM   #943
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Rammstein



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 10:44 PM   #944
lungs locked lips locked
.Come, Tranquilize.
 
lungs locked lips locked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stanford, Essex
I am currently:

Silverchair





lungs locked lips locked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 10:48 PM   #945
Kuwairo
無声叫び
 
Kuwairo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: England.
I am currently:

^ <3

Three Days Grace



I've got ham but I'm not a hamster :)


Kuwairo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2008, 10:54 PM   #946
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Underworld





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 12:11 AM   #947
Steel Magnolia
faithful pastafarian
 
Steel Magnolia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mullingar - Ireland
I am currently:

Velvet Revolver






"Buy the ticket, take the ride.."

Steel Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 01:03 AM   #948
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

The Whip





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 05:15 AM   #949
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

Xzibit



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 10:22 AM   #950
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Yello





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 05:02 PM   #951
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Zeromancer



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 05:08 PM   #952
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Aborym




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #953
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

BoA..



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 05:14 PM   #954
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Cannibal Corpse




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #955
claireyfairy
(`・ω・´)
 
claireyfairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Deathgaze



[every beginning is also an end]


claireyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #956
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Eville




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 05:30 PM   #957
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Fergie





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 05:38 PM   #958
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

God Forbid




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #959
iriedanym
Collector of shinies
 
iriedanym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lawrence, KS
I am currently:

HelloGoodbye



I'm so sick and tired of the taste of tears the sting of pain the smell of fear the sounds of crying
-Voltaire "Feathery Wings"




iriedanym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 07:54 PM   #960
whatkindoflife
‡ Calm Envy ‡
 
whatkindoflife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
I am currently:

Iggy Pop





whatkindoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:06 AM.