RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2007, 01:30 AM   #921
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Heehee I could
I have some old hypodermic piercing needles and suchlike lol



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:39 AM   #922
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

oh don't do it that way. i'll do it.
*gets whole piercing setup ready*
don't worry i'm a professional, sort of.



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:10 AM   #923
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

Good naked morning!

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:10 AM   #924
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

good naked morning to you as well.
*checks watch*
yup it just turned morning. 12:10 am.



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:59 AM   #925
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Good naked afternoon people




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:47 PM   #926
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

Afternoon..

*sits on the sofa*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:59 PM   #927
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

Also sits on the sofa




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:13 PM   #928
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

*waves*

*sits on Adam*

Oh i missed Misha, i wanted her to be one of my bridesmaids too!!! oh pants!!

*hugs all*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 03:04 PM   #929
BarrelO'Crazy
Atheist jihad
 
BarrelO'Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: London
I am currently:

I'm so glad you didn't want to wait til our wedding night




I love Alcohol Induced Altruism
(Laura)
I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence - Doug McLeod
Those who believe in absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire




BarrelO'Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:22 PM   #930
.ghost.
 
.ghost.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

*naked hugs*



Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer


.ghost. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 08:13 PM   #931
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

hello everyone
*naked waves*



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:02 PM   #932
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

*waves*

I should be tired. I should be sleeping.


But I'm awake and everything but tired..

..and naked!

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:14 PM   #933
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

yay! liisa is here!
*does naked dance*
how are you today? feeling any beter?



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 11:44 PM   #934
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

*jumps on svenn*

well.. I'm afraid I can't say that.. This day was a nightmare.. Just plain nightmare..
well.. the evening part was better but no good..
and now all my homeworks are undone and it's already 1.45 am.. *sighs*
There would be plenty of stuff to do for tomorrow.. gyaah! But I think I won't even try.. for any subject.. Just can't..

How are you??
*huggles*

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:10 AM   #935
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

*hugs*
sorry today has not been so good. and homework is not that important. i rarely ever did it myself. but then look where i am now. :P
i am doing ok now that my computer is running better. goddamn f***in' windows vista! i have to rebuild my entire system.



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:07 AM   #936
howlie,
allons y
 
howlie,'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Coventry
I am currently:

Mornign all
and aye
windows bista is sent by satan
ooo btw your wanted int eh
Decide who posts next thread
probably with clothes lol
*naked dance*



you and i are going to have a love affair
and it won't work out but somewhere in the middle
god knows we tried



howlie, is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:46 PM   #937
svenn
i like shiny things.
 
svenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anchorage, ak
I am currently:

yeah, i put on some pants and went over. i brought ding dongs with me too. they are soooo yummy.
and good morning to you. how are you today?



come and join me. then world domination.

mmmwuhahahahahahaha.

i like to commit raoh's (random acts of hugging)

HazardxToxMyselfx3 = sister
hahaugotpunked87 = fairy-god half step sister
Katiebean = pet moose
morbida = third cousin once removed

svenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:18 PM   #938
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

Oh svenn can I have some ding dongs too? *puppy eyes*

pweeeease..

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 06:45 PM   #939
.ghost.
 
.ghost.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Ding dongs?



Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer


.ghost. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:41 PM   #940
Absi
Miss Abaretti
 
Absi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
I am currently:

evnun all!

*waves madly*



"A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water."

Eleanor Roosevelt (1996)


Absi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:03 AM.