RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25-05-2010, 09:20 AM   #921
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

you use the word aural, which is a good word, and you listen to albums that i dont recognise the artwork. im guessing good taste (if a little heavy for me) as i DO see QOTSA and NIN. ^_^



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 09:23 AM   #922
JaffaCake.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Manchester, UK.

i've seen you on the forums giving some pretty good advice!
you sound sweet.
and you live in my favourite city in the whole entire world. jealous much!?

JaffaCake. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 03:33 PM   #923
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

You can be my Sex and the City buddy!! Love it! Can't wait to see the new movie! Have you see it yet?



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 06:51 PM   #924
Gone.
 
Join Date: May 2009

You've given me great advice in the past on here :)
Aaaand, the famous Audrey Hepburn quote should always get a mention.



Left.


Gone. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 06:52 PM   #925
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

You are wonderfully caring, have a gorgeous smile and make me laugh :)



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 06:55 PM   #926
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

Aaaah Buttons. The lovely Buttons. You are more sweet than chocolate buttons! : ))



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 11:26 PM   #927
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You are great to hold on to



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 11:55 PM   #928
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

You are even greater to hold onto.



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 12:03 AM   #929
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Imagines holding onto you and keeping you safe



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 12:58 AM   #930
ElectricSparks
Bullet Soul.
 
ElectricSparks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Detroit
I am currently:

You live in England, England is the coolest place ever, not that I've ever been there, and English people are awesomely nice. :D






ElectricSparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 11:13 AM   #931
Wakeful Dreamer.
Honourable mention.
 
Wakeful Dreamer.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Australia
I am currently:

You're so strong and smart and caring, and you give amazing advice. Plus you like Disney, which makes you even more awesome.



oh non-believer, please believe me.
is there honestly nothing in this world
that keeps you living & breathing?
you're a ghost in your own
goddamn city.



Wakeful Dreamer. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 10:59 PM   #932
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You are like a lion



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 11:25 AM   #933
EpicFailGirl
You're never gonna be like anyone, and that's OK.
 
EpicFailGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: London
I am currently:

your mood is true: we all love you ^_^



So if you wanna burn yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna cut yourself remember that
I love you

And if you wanna kill yourself remember that
I love you

Call me up before you're dead
We can make some plans instead

Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
Kimya Dawson - Loose Lips - Juno Soundtrack


EpicFailGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 09:01 PM   #934
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

We all love you too! I always get the song in your signature stuck in my head whenever I read it. Especially the chorus. But I like it. And I like you



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2010, 10:46 PM   #935
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

I love you too. If I could hear your Scottishness I wouldn't want to listen to anything else



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 05:53 PM   #936
Buttons.
Never knowing...a helping hand or hell to pay?
 
Buttons.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
I am currently:

You seem really positive.



'Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.'

['There is only one thing we say to death. Not today'.']

'We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.’ – Oscar Wilde
‘It’s hard to dance with the devil on your back.’ Sydney Carter


Buttons. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #937
*Aura*
Autumn: When every leaf is a flower.
 
*Aura*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bonnie Scotland amongst the hills...
I am currently:

Beautiful Buttons! Awesome you can do it!!



Nicola x x x
Happiness is like a Butterfly: The more you pursue it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
I got Charm'd at Hogwarts. ♥
Audrey Hepburn


*Aura* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2010, 10:30 PM   #938
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

Gorgeous Nicola



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:08 PM   #939
Doikers
Louder Than God's Revolver and Twice as Shiny
 
Doikers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wales , UK
I am currently:

I like your Avatar , very geometric :D



I'm still not comfortable in my skin and the anasthetic's slowly wearing thin - Otep
Everyones lost but me! - Indiana Jones

It's okay , they know me here .

Kahlia1981 is my adopted little sister :)


''Courage doesn't always roar , sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow"

Doikers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:29 PM   #940
LozzyGirl
I'd rather be, anything but ordinary, please.
 
LozzyGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hull (UK)
I am currently:

^ You are a fellow Paramore fan.
Therefore you are awesome.
Its law! All Paramore fans are AWESOME!



Terminally Sad
R.I.P Nan. Love you always.



LozzyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:04 PM.