RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2009, 10:45 PM   #9221
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You have many good friends on here who you care for and they care for you



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:56 PM   #9222
I am a cat
 
I am a cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London UK
I am currently:

That you like inspirational qoutes

its cute <3

I am a cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:09 PM   #9223
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

You feel like you are nothing :(
But I promise you that is not true. You are someone, someone who deserves to be happy.



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:02 AM   #9224
001100111
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

you think that anyone can start over at some point

001100111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:45 AM   #9225
IdleButDeadly
I climbed a pyramid, I think I can do this...
 
IdleButDeadly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Canada
I am currently:

You feel like being "different" isn't necessarily a bad thing.





IdleButDeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:28 AM   #9226
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

Bit of an oxymoron, I like it :)



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:13 PM   #9227
001100111
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

youu have a faerie? Cool. you like all thems mythical creatures

001100111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:59 PM   #9228
Warrior_x
♥Alecia&amp;&amp;Demi♥
 
Warrior_x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Manchester
I am currently:

You believe being imperfect is better than being perfect?





Warrior_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:03 PM   #9229
Fenrir_Sheo
Take It Out On Me!!!
 
Fenrir_Sheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I am currently:

you seem to love someone :) thats awesome



This is where I draw the line
This infection must die
I must be released from this demon of mine
The infection must die

"Disturbed - The Infection"


Fenrir_Sheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:58 PM   #9230
Catharsis
//
 
Catharsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: London
I am currently:

Its quite sad. Though realistic, and i can relate.
Sounds awfully amazing for a personal quote ;]

Catharsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:59 PM   #9231
LozzyGirl
I'd rather be, anything but ordinary, please.
 
LozzyGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hull (UK)
I am currently:

You believe inner beauty is what matters most.



Terminally Sad
R.I.P Nan. Love you always.



LozzyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:17 PM   #9232
Catharsis
//
 
Catharsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: London
I am currently:

You're a MASSIVE Twilight fan...?

Catharsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:45 PM   #9233
mercipourlevenin
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

:) You love someone:)



And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
But I would let you down
I would make you hurt

mercipourlevenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:24 AM   #9234
001100111
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

I still wish I took that picture....

/end photographergeek moment

001100111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:23 AM   #9235
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You can see past imperfections - that is a great quality



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:32 AM   #9236
LeftOutsideAlone
Take these wings and learn to fly <3
 
LeftOutsideAlone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ireland
I am currently:

You have found the secret to spreading happiness =P



This little lady is my life. She keeps me strong through everything <3



♫ I know I have a fickle heart and bitterness,
And a wandering eye, and a heaviness in my head ♫


LeftOutsideAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:48 AM   #9237
001100111
 
Join Date: Oct 2009

pressing rain can be perty :)
i don't think that's right

001100111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:49 AM   #9238
oliness
 
oliness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: England
I am currently:

You are unique and thats a good thing



"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."


oliness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:21 AM   #9239
PointeLullaby
 
PointeLullaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

You are a kind person who loves to share, or to bring, happiness to those around you in any way possible.



"You are imperfect and you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging." -Brene Brown


PointeLullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:57 PM   #9240
Second Chance
 
Second Chance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
I am currently:

You think that everyone can start over again.



I felt every ounce of me screaming out,
But the sound was trapped deep in me.


Second Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:56 PM.