RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2008, 03:03 AM   #901
dlfns_132000
whtsxfn
 
dlfns_132000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: IL
I am currently:
hi

i havent been around for a few days been in the hospitol, but i am looking to be adopted if anyone is still avaliable. I am a adult but still need someone to

dlfns_132000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:09 AM   #902
Delphine
I'll Poke U In The Eye With A Hot French Fry
 
Delphine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lost... in my head
I am currently:

Looks like a lot of adoptees... here's one more.

Delphine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 10:21 PM   #903
patch
Squishy Patch
 
patch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Northern Ireland
I am currently:

^ and another.

Second post but here we go. I'd like to be adopted...

patch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:33 AM   #904
Bleeding_Rose_Petals
i.hate.me.
 
Bleeding_Rose_Petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
I am currently:

I'm a newbie..

I'm a 14year old female, new to the site. Let's see how this goes...



The Name's Rachel [or Rach]
tibette and angelina
are my older sisters



icantbeatthis adopted me

any suicidal thoughts?? PM me. I can help and make you 100% better. Haha, okay I can try. I've got a secret that does help:)


Bleeding_Rose_Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:17 PM   #905
CrazyHayley
Is an Incarnated Angel!!
 
CrazyHayley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Essex, ENGLAND
I am currently:

*sobbing*
I've still not been adopted and had to spend some time in the virtual psych ward in vets corner, but still struggling to really make friends to chat to properly. Please please please can I be adopted?
I hate that I sound so needy......



"All battles in life serve to teach us something, even the battles we lose"

"There are moments in life when the only possible option is to lose control"

dontwantyoutoknow is my lil sis

I GOT LEI'D IN VETS!!!
I'm a Plumeria Tree!!!


CrazyHayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 02:26 PM   #906
moneypenny1985
 
moneypenny1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Basingstoke, UK
I am currently:

I would love to be adopted. I'm fairly low maintainence. I have borderline personality disorder and depression which i generally have under control. I need a helping sometimes if anyone would like to assist :)

moneypenny1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 02:32 PM   #907
wigeon
I kill threads!
 
wigeon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nothingham
I am currently:

I'm not that old or whatever, but anyone that wants to be adopted by me just pm me, I couldn't possibly choose between you all lovely people :)

I'm Amy and I'm almost 18. Big big hugs being sent everyones' way, send me a message and I'll take ye under my wigeon wing



AMY.

You're not as messed up as you think you are,

Your self-absorption makes you messier.
Just settle down and you could feel a whole lot better,
Deep down, you're just like everybody else.


wigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 03:29 PM   #908
LoneWolf214
Valentine babies need love too.
 
LoneWolf214's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

The name is Lucia, or Lucy; I'm currently dealing with some emotional abuse at home, I steal a lot. I'm fourteen. I'd loved to be adopted. :)

LoneWolf214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 04:17 PM   #909
pa1027
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
hi...

hi,
i need someone to talk to about self injury
i want to quit so bad
ive been cutting for 5 years now
ive gone to a psychiatric hospital and a 9 month long program for my cutting
i just got back from the program on 6/23/08, but relapsed on 7/05/08.
it's really bad, maybe the worse cut I've ever done
and i need some help figuring out this whole not cutting thing.
thanks

pa1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:37 AM   #910
scarred_for_life
plastic_smile
 
scarred_for_life's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: scotland/wales
I am currently:

as Wigeon said, there are tooo many of you to choose from so if you'd like some support and friendship feel free to pm me :)
be safe *hugs*





xXxmanoxXx

V:2 27/05/2006




scarred_for_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:05 PM   #911
Schleier von Dunst
Let the music express the unexpressable.
 
Schleier von Dunst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: My bedroom
I am currently:

I will happily adopt anyone, just PM :)




Das Leben ich(The life of me)


Schleier von Dunst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:46 PM   #912
sweetsunday
 

Please can someone adopt me?
I'm not good at making friends :(

  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:50 PM   #913
littlestoxie
 
littlestoxie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Middle of nowhere,Canada
I am currently:

It'd be great if I could have someone to talk to. If someone wants to adopt me. :/



We are more interested in making others believe we are happy than in trying to be happy ourselves.

littlestoxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:37 AM   #914
bulimia_nomore
 
bulimia_nomore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lander, B.C, Canada
I am currently:

im totally new and im not sure where to start.....help?

im kinda familliar with posting stuff but about getting help? I dont know where to go!



_______________________
Fat is a feeling, not a s h a p e
ŻŻŻŻŻ___________________-jay brannan, singer/songwriter__________


_____________________
ğwaiting for the day that i believe that for myself.
ŻŻŻŻŻŻ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

bulimia_nomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:55 PM   #915
rose_xx
 
rose_xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

Please will someone adopt me ?
:/

rose_xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:11 PM   #916
Manwathiel
 
Manwathiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
I am currently:

I'm willing to take on a newbie, or even a few newbies! Feel free to PM me!



He doesn't look a thing like Jesus, but he talks like a gentleman, like you imagined when you were young.


Manwathiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:26 PM   #917
KrissyInterupted
Uk
 
KrissyInterupted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008

anyone need any help pm me

KrissyInterupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:59 AM   #918
itwasonlyyou
 
Join Date: Jul 2008

i would like to be adopted.
im used to be on here a lot.
back when it was ruinyourlife.com

but now i just need
someone to talk to.

im a 19 yr. old. female.
from the US.

itwasonlyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:42 AM   #919
Haunted Angel
On The Brink Of Insanity
 
Haunted Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:

I would like to be adopted. I'm 19 from the U.S. I was given the link to this site from a good friend on a site. I'm not really sure how to use this site yet.




Perfect in weakness
I'm only perfect in just your strength alone.All my efforts to clean me. Leave me putrid and filthy.
And how can you look at me. When I can't stand myself. I'm tired to be honest.
I'm nobody




Haunted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:09 PM   #920
tigerlilly1992
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
I am currently:

im new here..umm im 15 years old, my genetic family calls me tigerlilly but my real name is chelsea, but u can call me tigerlilly, or chelsea i dont care. umm, i just need somewhere to be. im pretty nice, a little shy, but umm adopt me if you want.
love,
Tigerlilly

tigerlilly1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:30 AM.