RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-09-2007, 08:01 PM   #9161
TheCon
 

yet you're ready to call my grandad your grandad in law?!?! =p

  Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:02 PM   #9162
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

i don't have a grandad =[
so i'll steal yours





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:03 PM   #9163
TheCon
 

My grandad is awesome, he dances to DJ Sammy

  Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:04 PM   #9164
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

mine was better -sobs-
god Becca, why do you have to raise such sensitive issues ='[





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:06 PM   #9165
TheCon
 

O_O


eeep....errr i'll change the subject


I R LISTENING TO THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS. Idon'tneedaman (TOO BAD I'M DATING ONE)

LOLZ. only joking Nat, i love you bbz.

  Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:07 PM   #9166
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

stop being weird.

you hurt me bad, man.





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:08 PM   #9167
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.
 
Tears and Rain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
I am currently:

Okay really guys.
I'm sure you're on msn or something.

This is not suddenly the couple thread kayyyy ;P

LALALALLA.
Ow.
Tired.
Sucks.



"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Tears and Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:08 PM   #9168
TheCon
 

I'm not being weird.

I've just had a little too much kick and a little too much beer.

  Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:09 PM   #9169
TheCon
 

we are talking on msnz but i love embarrassing her here, cause like she's so cool here and like...i love crimping her style.

  Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:10 PM   #9170
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

since when was i EVER cool here?!





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:11 PM   #9171
TheCon
 

sex bomb, sex bomb, you're my sex bomb.

  Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:12 PM   #9172
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

alex, come back... please?





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:15 PM   #9173
TheCon
 

shut up =[

  Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:15 PM   #9174
gypsyroselee
a lack of colour.
 
gypsyroselee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

nat will never be cool.

not online, not offline...

not even on a self harm community full of emos & freaks.



I roll over and hold on tightly, and whisper "If they want you, they're gonna have to fight me,"


gypsyroselee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:16 PM   #9175
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:


it's funny 'cause it's true





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:16 PM   #9176
TheCon
 

>.<...

  Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:17 PM   #9177
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

i'm cool compared to you, becca.





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:18 PM   #9178
TheCon
 

**** off, i'm cool!

  Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:19 PM   #9179
BeautyFiend
 
BeautyFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

is that what your mother tells you?





BeautyFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2007, 08:19 PM   #9180
Jukebox
 

there's a hole in my jeans.
in *that* area.
sake.
all my clothes have holes or rips in. ahh well, at least they are clean.

i have to be up crazy early tomorrow to buy gig tickets. i am too nice(sometimes)

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 14 (0 members and 14 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:58 AM.