RYL Forums


Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 31-07-2007, 11:13 PM   #9121
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

no-one?
dag nabbit!

*bounces anyway*

=))



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 11:23 PM   #9122
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

Luuuucy


*bounces and bring along her space hopper*.... that enough bounce Lucy =D

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 11:23 PM   #9123
confuzzled
C h l o e
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wigan
I am currently:

Ooooo and a pogo stick!

.... i used to love that. *sobs*

confuzzled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 11:25 PM   #9124
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

i have never been able to pogo! i just fall off! hahaa

*bounces on space hopper*

oooh does anyone remember moon-shoes?! i saw an advert for them the other day and i swear it was the same one from about 7 years ago!!



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 11:35 PM   #9125
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

hello everyone.
how are you all?????



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 11:39 PM   #9126
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

Alright thanks Daniella, and you?

I've never been much good at bouncing.. Space hoppers, pogo sticks.. Anything like that + me = disaster! =P

Anyone up to anything interesting this week?
I am! =P

x



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 11:39 PM   #9127
Keep Smiling
ASofterWorld
 
Keep Smiling's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Wonderland.
I am currently:

*waves whilst bouncing*
evening Dani!

im in a bouncy mood for some reason =))

how are you my darling? x



go on a journey, & roam the streets,
can't see the way out, & so use the stars.
she sits for eternity, & then climbs out.
she's the glowing sun, so come out.


Keep Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 11:57 PM   #9128
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

evening everyone.
hehe good to see people about.

I should so go to bed.



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:09 AM   #9129
Accidentally Abstract
Luce.
 
Accidentally Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: London, UK

I should go to bed too Leigh - I'm up at 8.30am and out the door at 8.45am!!

I might go and get into my jammies now actually..
Take care all, sweet dreams!
*Sprinkles happy dust around the Queendom* =]
x



Ride it out.


Accidentally Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 02:02 AM   #9130
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

ee hello everyone :)

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 02:33 AM   #9131
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

hiii aimee and everyone else ^.^



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 06:56 AM   #9132
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Hellooooo! Long time no speakies! How are you?

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:13 AM   #9133
HopeRises
 
HopeRises's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: UK

Good morning all



Life can be beautiful if you let it.
Step back, breathe and take it in




HopeRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:57 AM   #9134
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

Morning Leigh, how have you been lately?
xoxo

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:19 AM   #9135
risenfromperdition
you are loved and beautiful :)
 
risenfromperdition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: hogwarts ^.^

lalala



“The good things don’t always soften the bad, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
“If it’s time to go, remember what you’re leaving. Remember the best. My friends have always been the best of me.”

risenfromperdition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:46 AM   #9136
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

*dances*
How are yooouuu?

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:44 AM   #9137
Swarovski
 
Swarovski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
I am currently:

Someone give me a cuddle please
x



"Strength doesn't always roar. Sometimes strength is the voice at the end of the day saying i'll try again tomorrow"


Swarovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:37 PM   #9138
Snow White.
I am a fairy.
 
Join Date: May 2004
I am currently:

*cuddles you a lot*
You deserve them Kerry; I hope you're okay. You'll be alright.
xoxoxooxoxx

Snow White. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:39 PM   #9139
*Beth*
Beth
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: London
I am currently:

*cuddles Kerry*

Hey everyone x



It's gonna take a long time to love

It's gonna take a lot to hold on

It's gonna be a long way to happy.



*Beth* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 02:50 PM   #9140
x-dying-inside-x
*Dan*
 
x-dying-inside-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently:

hello everyone.
how are you all?????
*hugs kerry tight*



" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB

x-dying-inside-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 13 (0 members and 13 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump


Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:10 PM.